802 Posts
skysmylimit said:
anyone have some info?....
Ok, no more makie fun of Chad :rolleyes: :brentil:

·
Registered
370 Posts
I got mine!

Ok I have been having fun driving arround Miami and the Keys with my Sky. Time for a ROAD TRIP Epcot! here I come!:thumbs:

·
Premium Member
830 Posts
Will have one in Navarre soon Seal9:cheers:

·
Registered
370 Posts
ggccg said:
Dealer swears mine is scheduled for delivery to the dealership this week.
When you get it we gotta go on another ROAD TRIP to the KEYS!:cheers:

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
6-5-06 is my TPW still....

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
YellowSky said:
6-5-06 is my TPW still....
In your sig, you refer to an "SRE"...can I ask what this stands for? I haven't seen this acronym on this forum before.

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
means this car has an owner

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
called pembroke pines store yest., some salesgy said they have a yellow one with no buyer yet???, wheres my silver pearl sheesh, ofcourse they stilll dont know anything:mad:

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
damn!! and yellow is what i want !

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
skysmylimit said:
called pembroke pines store yest., some salesgy said they have a yellow one with no buyer yet???, wheres my silver pearl sheesh, ofcourse they stilll dont know anything:mad:
HOPE THAT'S NOT MY CAR! I think Pembroke Pines is owned by the same folks as South Dade.

·
Registered
160 Posts
My sky is in and I pick it up next week. Did not buy it in Florida as I was told in December I had a very long wait plus they were charging over MSRP. I took my money elsewhere for MSRP. Will be driving it down next week. Not only did I save money but I will get to tour through the mountains - top down. :cheers:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
congrats, but where in gods name is my freaking sky, cmon saturn of pembroke call... i put my deposit 7 months ago seesh

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
#$*&@@!!!

On April 18, my sales guy called and told me that my car would be delivered the week of April 24.

With the target date come and gone, the story has now changed to "Oh, I misunderstood what the manager told me... what I meant to say was that your car is scheduled to be BUILT the week of April 24."

He says the dealership has confirmed that the car was indeed built, but can offer no guidance on when to expect delivery.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Do you suppose those Florida Saturn Dealers on the east coast hired the former vote counters from Palm Beach County?:confused:
:cheers:

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
Luke Sky Watcher said:
Do you suppose those Florida Saturn Dealers on the east coast hired the former vote counters from Palm Beach County?:confused:
:cheers:
Could be. This is taking an extraordinarily long time. They called me to come in and pick color and options the first week of FEBRUARY. Here it is now the beginning of MAY and the car is (allegedly) just built.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I'm driving mine all over Fort Lauderdale and the surrounding area. Took delivery on April 4th. 1500 miles on it so far.

I love it!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts