Carbon Flash - Marc
Yellowboy504 - James
G8TR - Ric
xmicro Redline - Paul
RedSkyMan - Dan
Moondog - Dave
JRinKY - John
Many more........

PS - MarlboroMike - Mike does not count, he hasn't been gone long enough! :kick:

·
Super Moderator
11,215 Posts
I was wondering what happened to Sky Pilot too. He was fairly active when I came back a couple years ago now we hear nothing from him.

I was wondering where Jgasser had been off to as well so I contacted him the other day. All is well just super busy with work over the holiday break and then had family visiting from Britain too.

·
7,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I do know Marbling visits frequently Facebook but stop participating here, good guy with lots of skill for mods!
Sky_Pilot I think just got frustrated with something. Good guy who knew how to have fun with the membership here!
Carbon Flash and G8TR nice guys that would join us in outings and chit-chat with all of us here on the SkyRoadster forum!
Yellowboy504 with his growing family had blown his engine and acquired his uncle Corvette but was working on fixing his Sky he also left with no trace...
xmicro Redline moved to another state but also stopped coming here!
Moondog and JRinKy just disappeared from us overnight!
RedSkyMan seems to come around lately every 6 or so months to complain about this forum that nothing has changed, (he's getting old, that's it)...
MarlboroMike, called me this morning at 6:15am, I did not answer the phone.
He's got nothing better to do then to call his Kappa buddy's early in the morning and talk about his white walls...

·
Premium Member
5,271 Posts
I talked with him a lot prior to the car problem. I made a comment about the clutch, in a joking way. I don't think he took it like I intended it. He sent me a new one a couple of days later and never spoke to me again. I had no need for it. I know he is going through a tough time, I should have kept my stupid comic routine to myself. I really liked the guy, he was one of the first to help me when I joined. I apologized on line, and do again, and in PM to him. He has never responded. Don't remember the exact wording, but I was trying to be funny. He did not take it as I intended.

So if you are reading this Sky Pilot, no one could be sorrier for offending you. It was never my intention.

On another note.

MM get your ass back on here!!!

·
Premium Member
1,542 Posts
I'm still here. Still driving the Sky. Don't do Facebook. Been through a few changes, some good, some not, but who hasn't at my age. Hope to get moving again soon. :cheers:

·
7,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm still here. Still driving the Sky. Don't do Facebook. Been through a few changes, some good, some not, but who hasn't at my age. Hope to get moving again soon. :cheers:
Good to hear the Ric, hope all is well with you and the wife! :cheers:

·
Premium Member
5,271 Posts
Glad to see another college football fan on here. Happy Marvic stirred you up, we need all the conversation we can get!

·
7,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I do know a lot of ex-active members from here are on Facebook either giving political advice, displaying this weeks picture of their dog or cat, showing menus from their nearby restaurants of just handing out LIKES all day... :willy:

·
7,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
...:lol:..
Nice Rusty!

The funny part is you have Canadians on there posting comments on who we Americans should vote for by posting nasty stuff about a particular political party..
The Canadians just voted-in some Pansy Super Liberal character that will destroy the land of Dudley Do-Right.. :willy:

·
Premium Member
5,271 Posts
So you really read that crap. I have no need in knowing when someone had a bowel movement or a bad pimple. Just can not get into it at all. OH my great aunt Matillda had a fling with the gardners daughter in laws, step sister. Who the hell cares?

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
4,853 Posts
OH my great aunt Matillda had a fling with the gardners daughter in laws, step sister. Who the hell cares?
I would totally care if the stuff on Facebook were as interesting as that! The image you conjured in my mind wasn't so wholesome as a May-December romance; this is a torrid, likely interracial, lesbian May-Next July booty call! If these people are real, do tell!!

1 - 20 of 51 Posts