Saturn Sky Forum banner

21 - 40 of 51 Posts

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
4,853 Posts
I would totally care if the stuff on Facebook were as interesting as that! The image you conjured in my mind wasn't so wholesome as a May-December romance; this is a torrid, likely interracial, lesbian May-Next July booty call! If these people are real, do tell!!
I'm picturing something like this, but with two ladies. Also I guess instead of the gentle caress they should just anonymously be going to pound town a few times.

So yeah- I'll READ about stuff like that all day long!

Note to self: A Google image search for 'lesbian interracial cougar' will bring up plenty of results, but not what you intended at all. It's going to take a bunch of dicks to undo that damage. Think before you type!!!

·
7,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I would totally care if the stuff on Facebook were as interesting as that! The image you conjured in my mind wasn't so wholesome as a May-December romance; this is a torrid, likely interracial, lesbian May-Next July booty call! If these people are real, do tell!!
I had jointed my local area "Swip-Swap" section and all I saw were ads selling pit bulls, posting lost dog roaming around a local neighborhood or asking for donations..
The Kappa sections on Facebook really doesn't have much to offer if they do its mostly misinformation most of the time...

·
7,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
- Virus Alert - Virus Alert - Virus Alert - Virus Alert -

Note to self: A Google image search for 'lesbian interracial cougar' will bring up plenty of results, but not what you intended at all. It's going to take a bunch of dicks to undo that damage. Think before you type!!!
- Virus Alert - Virus Alert - Virus Alert - Virus Alert - :eek:

:lol::glol::lol:

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
As the header says:
Hope they are OK :(

Marbling - Christer
Sky_Pilot - Steve
Carbon Flash - Marc
Yellowboy504 - James
G8TR - Ric
xmicro Redline - Paul
RedSkyMan - Dan
Moondog - Dave
JRinKY - John
Many more........

PS - MarlboroMike - Mike does not count, he hasn't been gone long enough! :kick:
JRinKY is still around, although not very often. Kinda like me. He sent me a message a few months back. I need to answer him.
xmicro moved out west. He's on Facebook.

I was last on 11/3. Usually I lurk and don't log in to post, but I haven't done that for a long time either until the last day or 2.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Certain Rules...

:cheers: I don't drive my "Skybaby" that often now since I retired and moved to Florida and since the water pump fix I have not had any repairs or issue I need resolved. I try and keep only sky issues for this forum and since I am not into upgrades or mods I really don't have much to offer on this forum. So I'm on Facebook with all my political, religious, grand daughter pictures and opinions and not on here. I have after 8 years become just a lurker on this forum....:rolleyes:

Tulsasky
:jester:

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Southern Manners

TulsaSky, it's good to see you sir!
:cheers: Something I'm still getting used to from leaving Oklahoma and living in central Florida, such respect from most people. They always say yes Sir or Yes Ma'am or No Sir or No Ma'am. At first it made me feel really old. When did I become a Ma'am I thought I was still in the "Hey Lady" age. I know I passed the "young lady" phase but it is what it is, "Yes Ma'am" :cool:
I still can't change my handle on here, I guess you can take the Okie out of the state of Oklahoma, but you can't take the Okie (Tulsa) out of the girl!

TulsaSky

·
Super Moderator
11,116 Posts
I've been on a kick lately of throwing Sir around everywhere. LOL

No, I do believe you're stuck with Tulsa forever...or at least on here. LOL

Now see, I'd think you'd get that same southern charm in OK that you'd get in FL...guess prairie life takes its toll. LOL

·
Premium Member
7,468 Posts
:cheers: Something I'm still getting used to from leaving Oklahoma and living in central Florida, such respect from most people. They always say yes Sir or Yes Ma'am or No Sir or No Ma'am. At first it made me feel really old. When did I become a Ma'am I thought I was still in the "Hey Lady" age. I know I passed the "young lady" phase but it is what it is, "Yes Ma'am" :cool:
I still can't change my handle on here, I guess you can take the Okie out of the state of Oklahoma, but you can't take the Okie (Tulsa) out of the girl!

TulsaSky
That is funny TS, I always thought you were a guy, here it is, that you were a young "foxy lady" all along...:willy::lol:

BTW, Robo can change your handle if you wants, what you wanna be called now?? :skep::cool:

·
7,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
:cheers: I don't drive my "Skybaby" that often now since I retired and moved to Florida and since the water pump fix I have not had any repairs or issue I need resolved. I try and keep only sky issues for this forum and since I am not into upgrades or mods I really don't have much to offer on this forum. So I'm on Facebook with all my political, religious, grand daughter pictures and opinions and not on here. I have after 8 years become just a lurker on this forum....:rolleyes:

Tulsasky
For the amount of post you have on here you were very active, of cause it all stopped once the Roadster groups moved to Facebook. This hold true to many that were regulars on here...
Like I said before, absolutely nothing is happening worth wild with the Sky/Solstice user groups on Facebook. Even with Kappa friends on Facebook noting interesting related to the Kappa is published, unless your into dogs, restaurant menus and dirty politics... :jm2c:

·
Premium Member
459 Posts
Hate all forms of social media, Facebook being the worst, Twitter catching up fast. Just another form of stalking, except it's "socially acceptable".

·
Super Moderator
11,116 Posts
I prefer forums to Facebook just because it is easier to continue to follow conversations like this one however Facebook has it's place. I keep up more with my local happenings on Facebook than I do here because it is more active for that.

A tool for every job. It would be like using a box wrench on a stubborn nut on a long stud because you don't like deep well sockets and breaker bars.

·
Premium Member
459 Posts
I have a tool for when folks need to inform me of something. It's called a phone. People can call me or text me to let me know about the wedding, dinner, trip, etc. Using Facebook to blast it out to "everyone" is just laziness. As more and more time passes, we are losing our grip on what a personal touch is. I can see a day coming when our best friends are people we have never even met in person.

·
Super Moderator
11,116 Posts
Specter, that is not the only use for social media these days.

Yes I have a lot of "friends" on Facebook that post garbage and sometimes they'll just post something humorous. However, I also belong to groups on there that really make it easier to announce events and happenings. For instance, I get a notice whenever someone posts something new on my Kappa group. They don't make a lot of new posts so it's not overly annoying and most of them are pretty cool pictures of cool Kappas. Same with my San Diego Kappa group that I follow...or the GM brand car club here in SoCal, GM Eternal. They post an event and now I know about something I might not otherwise know about.

I have the ability to weed through the dumb stuff and take only what I need. Like I said, just one more tool in my toolbox.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
New name...

I purchased the 1st turbo Sky from Saturn of Tulsa in November of 2006, for this forum I want to keep it even if I moved to Florida.
I do not like talking on the phone never have! I enjoy Facebook better then just e-mail since it's faster but that's my 2nd favorite form of social media is e-mail. Texting I don't do, twitter seems just annoying, so not a part of it.

Tulsasky

21 - 40 of 51 Posts