Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw on ebay a guy was throwing in a "Saturn Sky USB Flash Drive" in his car for sale ad.. I searched ebay & google & couldnt seem to find out where to buy it from..?! I need one & thought i'd REALLY like it!

Here's a pic of what im talking about.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Nice looking. Does anyone know if it's a branded USB authorized by the company or is it an unsanctioned bootleg?:confused:

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
StarlightSky said:
Nice looking. Does anyone know if it's a branded USB authorized by the company or is it an unsanctioned bootleg?:confused:
Saturn sent these USBs out to early buyers whose names were submitted by Saturn dealers. They are only 64Mb and came with a short video about the Sky. You can occasionally find one being sold on eBay.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
I managed to snag 2 of them... One (unopened) stays with the car documentation and the other is being filled with Pics of Sunni...:thumbs:

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am willing to buy one. Someone please send me there offer!

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
I was never offered one. It would be nice to add it to my Sky collection.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
I erased the content on mine and used it fairly often at work and class. It was a good (and functional) little gift to get. I'd say if you are longing for one you won't be bowled over with the content that it comes preloaded with. But if you'd like to collect everything you can that says "Sky" on it, it is a neat little momento.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts