Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As we fill this forum with amazing pictures of our cars -- I'd like to start a thread of stories of what unique places your Sky has visited (though I would say that pictures should be included with each tale of your destination). Perhaps you have a shot with your car in front of a famous landmark or spectacular sunset. You can also simply put great shots of scenery or fun roads that you captured on film while driving a long in your ride (see a couple below).

Either way, I can't wait to see where you all have shown off your Sky!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
1994SC2 said:
As we fill this forum with amazing pictures of our cars -- I'd like to start a thread of stories of what unique places your Sky has visited (though I would say that pictures should be included with each tale of your destination). Perhaps you have a shot with your car in front of a famous landmark or spectacular sunset. You can also simply put great shots of scenery or fun roads that you captured on film while driving a long in your ride (see a couple below).

Either way, I can't wait to see where you all have shown off your Sky!
Great Pictures, My question is, why is the top up? :willy:

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
richmcc said:
Great Pictures, My question is, why is the top up? :willy:
Amazingly... The top ISN'T up... say hello the the bar that swallows stop lights for breakfast.

See same bridge from another view:

Attachments

·
Registered
29 Posts
1994SC2 said:
Amazingly... The top ISN'T up... say hello the the bar that swallows stop lights for breakfast.
Now that's funny!:lol:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts