Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Haven't heard a peep from our left coast senior member...r u tied up in litigation with the dealership? Anyway, just say hello to us.

Michael

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
I have been wondering the same thing... I was reminded recently when someone posted about 20" wheels on a SKY and I remembered she had some 20" Foose Wheels!!! :eek:

Where are you?!?!?!?!

Regards,

BA...

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
3,491 Posts
I can provide the following information that I believe to be true...

Angelqute1 no longer has issues with her dealership. They came to an understanding, and all is well on that front.

Second, her condo was being massively reworked and I think she was living under other arrangements during the construction. I believe her internet access there was limited.

Third, she missed out on our little run on Saturday as she was on her way to a vacation in Hawaii, and she was pretty busy getting ready for that.

So I heard from her a while ago, and she was fine. The reports of her demise are greatly exaggerated.

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
I can provide the following information that I believe to be true...

Angelqute1 no longer has issues with her dealership. They came to an understanding, and all is well on that front.

Second, her condo was being massively reworked and I think she was living under other arrangements during the construction. I believe her internet access there was limited.

Third, she missed out on our little run on Saturday as she was on her way to a vacation in Hawaii, and she was pretty busy getting ready for that.

So I heard from her a while ago, and she was fine. The reports of her demise are greatly exaggerated.
In the words of Napoleon Dynamite...

"Lucky."

1 - 7 of 7 Posts