Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know its a new site and the car is not even available yet but it would be nice to see the admin or a few mods on here once in awhile. Make this forum feel more alive :D

Nice site though :cheers:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
75 Posts
There's moderators lurking about here somewhere - they can usually be found in the general discussion forums, it seems.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BlueSky said:
There's moderators lurking about here somewhere - they can usually be found in the general discussion forums, it seems.
I was just giving them a hard time.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,360 Posts
Yeah, we're all excited about the first Kappa car ever coming out soon. As mentioned the car is a ways away too. The solstice forum was kinda slow till much closer to arrival as well.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
75 Posts
This forum is also kind of unknown. I got the link from my fiance (Mr. BlueSky on here) but I don't know where he found it. I'll try and spread the word to bring in more traffic. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
304 Posts
This site is much more alive than some of the "unofficial" solstice sites. Traffic was higher when the auto shows were on and remember this site was spawned by the proliferation of sky threads on its older sister site www.solsticeforum.com also a Troy Roberts entity, and a good one at that. Member totals are lower here as well, for now. Give it some time, go out and find good , real, new info and bring it back.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
:cheers: There you are

I know what its like, i also own sites (forums) and know how it works. When the cars will be close to be released you will ge ta lot more people posting.

I just put "saturn sky" in yahoo and i found this site, wasnt that hard.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,677 Posts
CMF said:
...I just put "saturn sky" in yahoo and i found this site, wasnt that hard.
Well that's good to know.

cmf said:
... know its a new site and the car is not even available yet but it would be nice to see the admin or a few mods on here once in awhile. Make this forum feel more alive ...
Well, pretty busy right now on Solsticeforum what with the EOP and ev'rything. Besides, a well moderated site should not seem moderated. Some sites micromoderate - which can get kinda annoying.

Many of the members here came from solsticeforum, too. Between Troy and I, I figure we're covering this site about once to thrice a day... Wait until later this fall :eek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
432 Posts
kappaman said:
Many of the members here came from solsticeforum, too. Between Troy and I, I figure we're covering this site about once to thrice a day... Wait until later this fall :eek:
man, i check this site about once every half hour. (unless my boss is lookin over my shoulder) as soon as something is put out there, chances are, someones lookin at it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
75 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
432 Posts
dang kappaman.... you posted while i was restarting my computer!

edit: actually, i was on solsticeforum, then i restarted my computer. but you checked that site too... i think i saw you there.
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top