Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really want to see a Sky in person. Seeing the Solstice in person took me from mild interest to deep lust. The Sky looks too modern, too edgy to me and not as classic looking. But photos don't tell the whole story. The Solstice photos did not do it justice and I'm sure neither do the Sky photos. I really need to see the Sky up close before I can choose between it and the Solstice.

I don't see another California auto show until late fall into winter. Does anyone know of any major auto show in Washington, Oregon, California, Nevada or Arizona with at least a strong likelihood that the Sky could be there? Because my google searches have turned up nothing, and I REALLY need to see as Sky. Especially if I can compare it to a Solstice at the same show.

Any help would be appreciated. I can't wait all the way until November to see the Sky.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
mceb,

Great find! The list has the "Inland Empire Auto Show" in Pomona on March 30th. That's a long way from San Francisco but I REALLY want to see the Sky up close (and see the Solstice up close again!)

Thanks for the help. I'll keep it on my radar.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Inland Empire Auto Show

Hi Jimbo:

I live in Orange County, CA - about a 1/2 hour from where the Inland Empire Auto Show will take place. I went to their website and clicked on the section titled "previews". I didn't see anything about the Saturn Sky. Do you know for a fact that it will be shown at this auto show? I missed it at the LA Auto Show, so I really, really want to see it in person.

JGS

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
jgs1564 said:
Hi Jimbo:

Do you know for a fact that it will be shown at this auto show? I missed it at the LA Auto Show, so I really, really want to see it in person.

JGS
I don't know that if the Sky or Solstice will be at the Inland Empire Auto Show. I was hoping someone else could could tell me if it would be likely. We may have to wait until the show opens for someone on the Forum to let us know if the Sky and Solstice are at the show.

Uh, I hate waiting. :willy:

·
Registered
138 Posts
jimbo said:
mceb,
That's a long way from San Francisco but I REALLY want to see the Sky up close (and see the Solstice up close again!)
Thanks for the help. I'll keep it on my radar.
Might want to call the show before hand, I'd hate to see you make the trip if it's not there.

Also dug this up from Saturn. It's kind of old now but they posted a schedule of places to see the Sky way back in December so it may not be up to date...http://www.saturn.com/aboutus2/news/sky.jsp

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
mceb said:
Might want to call the show before hand, I'd hate to see you make the trip if it's not there.

Also dug this up from Saturn. It's kind of old now but they posted a schedule of places to see the Sky way back in December so it may not be up to date...http://www.saturn.com/aboutus2/news/sky.jsp
I think you saved me a trip. If it's in Denver that date, in can't be in two places at once so it should not be in Pomona. Thanks!

Checking low fares to Denver now! :D

(Not that I will fly to Denver just to see the Sky, but I haven't ruled it out!)

Thanks mceb.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I know I missed it at the LA autoshow too =( I will check out the Inland Empire show though =) I sure hope it's there......

·
Registered
33 Posts
I finaly made it to the Denver show today, so glad that it was there. Kept laughing as people would walk up, look at it and say "thats a Saturn?" Thought I would try my luck and ask about the trunk but she informed me that all the prototypes were built without the trunk. Oh well, great to see it in person anyways! A couple of pics should be up in the gallery soon. Nothing new, pretty much the same thing that we have already seen.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I tried to get to the NY International Autoshow to see it but the weather didn't cooperate. :-(

Who knows when I'll see it now.

·
Registered
33 Posts
My pics from the Denver show are up in the gallery, looks like a lot of people have already found them. I only posted 6, would have posted more if I wasnt on a dial up connection.

·
Registered
109 Posts
The guy at the Inland Empire auto show saturn area said they won't be showing the sky again until June. He said it will be shown at the Extreme games and some concerts......

1 - 15 of 15 Posts