Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm getting no responses from my dealer on questions as to order status. Tried sending a note to customer service on Saturn website to get order status but just received response that they are unable to check that information and that I should go to the dealer to that information.

Does anyone have any ideas on how I can get status? Is there another contact point at Saturn where I can get this info?

·
Registered
162 Posts
Ernest said:
Order Status has to be gotten thru a dealer, and I think it would have to be the dealer you ordered with, I don't dealers can access other dealers orders? What about that SKY Spy?
You need to get your updates from the dealership where you purchased the car. Make sure you talk to the Sales Manager of the dealership. I have found that the actually dealers know squat, or at least like to play dumb.

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
You can also check with Saturn Customer Service. I don't know the number in the US, but, It is a 1 800 number. BTW be warned that some of the support reps at customer service are less than helpful. Also take any info you receive from your dealer or customer service with a grain of salt.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
I'd say you should speak with the General Manager of your dealership...not the Sales Manager, and certainly not a salesrep as they often don't know much about the ordering process. The GM is usually the person that handles it, and therefore, would have access to your order information/status. However, there are some GM's that are not really forthcoming with order information -- they treat it like it's some kind of top-secret operation or something...:rolleyes: :confused: But for the most part, you'll get a lot more information about your Sky order if you 'get to know' the GM on a more personal level...make them remember you and your name. :thumbs:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts