Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend saw the Sky on the weekend and said he was told a schedule of where it would be was on www.saturn.com/sky. It's the same old site from what I could see and I didn't see a link to a schedule anywhere.

Any ideas?

·
Registered
623 Posts
I know it will be at Saturn of Warren (in MI) next weekend. There is some show down south this week (I think in GA) where 3 of the SKY's are meeting for a weeklong display.

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
there's a sky at the Santa Rosa dealership in northern California

the car will be there till 8am tomorrow morning. It will be back Sept 2 for the weekend I believe.

·
Premium Member
802 Posts
Hey USMC just called your dealer and they confirmed the they would have a SKY on the showroom on 2 Sept. I'll be driveing in from Sacramento with a loaded camera. Did you know about the ASIM in Alameda in October? The 20th until the 23rd.

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Yes, I'm going to try and make it to Alameda but can't be sure I'll be able to for a few weeks. thanks for the info!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Saturn Sales said:
We are supposed to have the SKY Mobile Event team here on November 13. More details as I get them....

Where is that? If all they are going to do is let us look at these display cars, most of us have already done that during the winter car show circuits...

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
I emailed "Saturn Sales" and she reported that she was referring to an event in Saturn of Cary in Cary, NC

·
Registered
295 Posts
Like I said, I am not sure what our event in November will entail. I am trying to gather as much information as I can. There was an event in Washington state recently, and I am trying to get in contact with someone from one of those facilities. Other than a ride and drive (which I doubt is possible) what would you folks like to see at an event like this?

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Can I get a Whoo Whoo

Hi Rachel,

Great news! I was just informed that the mobile events team is available and will be at the "Drive Your Style Event" coming up this weekend. You will be able to see the SKY, however, it will not be drive able. Enjoy your weekend.

Best Regards,
Dennis McCroskey
Saturn of The Valley
Saturn of Santa Clarita
General Manager

·
Registered
242 Posts
Angelqute1 said:
Hi Rachel,

Great news! I was just informed that the mobile events team is available and will be at the "Drive Your Style Event" coming up this weekend. You will be able to see the SKY, however, it will not be drive able. Enjoy your weekend.

Best Regards,
Dennis McCroskey
Saturn of The Valley
Saturn of Santa Clarita
General Manager
whoo whoo!:cheers:

·
Registered
242 Posts
Saturn Sales said:
Like I said, I am not sure what our event in November will entail. I am trying to gather as much information as I can. There was an event in Washington state recently, and I am trying to get in contact with someone from one of those facilities. Other than a ride and drive (which I doubt is possible) what would you folks like to see at an event like this?
anything for Augusta, GA? or would anyone at Saturn Sales know?

·
Registered
242 Posts
Saturn Sales said:
The CAR...hehehehehe....bring me the car!:willy: :willy: :willy: :willy:

·
Registered
295 Posts
I would happily volunteer to drive it to you! :lol: "Saturn Sales" is just lil 'ol me...friendly Saturn Sales Consultant here in NC...You can ask at your local Saturn facility if they have requested a SKY event. Or come visit us in November. I think I may have lined up a few surprises for our event, but I can't confirm or deny them yet. Stay tuned!

·
Registered
554 Posts
Saturn Sales said:
I would happily volunteer to drive it to you! :lol: "Saturn Sales" is just lil 'ol me...friendly Saturn Sales Consultant here in NC...You can ask at your local Saturn facility if they have requested a SKY event. Or come visit us in November. I think I may have lined up a few surprises for our event, but I can't confirm or deny them yet. Stay tuned!
I heard a rumor that you will hosting an event in November and you have ties with people involved with the performance division of Saturn :D

·
Registered
295 Posts
Yes we are having an event, no I do not have ties to the performance division of Saturn. BUT I am working on another performance tie for the SKY....Holy cow, how does news travel this fast??!! :lol:

·
Registered
242 Posts
Saturn Sales said:
Yes we are having an event, no I do not have ties to the performance division of Saturn. BUT I am working on another performance tie for the SKY....Holy cow, how does news travel this fast??!! :lol:
THIS IS THE "SKY FORUM"!!!!!!!:rolleyes: :lol:

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
I had posted this a few days back. I figure is better if I re-post it here since it has been viewed a lot more than the previous thread I started with the info...

I have just been informed that the Saturn SKY has been TENTATIVELY scheduled for showing at Saturn of Columbia, Columbia, SC on November 4th and 5th 2005. :cheers: :willy: :cheers: This is the 1st weekend of November. Remember this is a PRELIMINARY schedule and it is subject to change. :banghead:

I'll keep you all posted if there are any changes... :willy:

Regards,

:willy: S.D. :willy:

·
Registered
295 Posts
What he said...I am not confirmed yet, and my rep at Saturn Marketing is on vacation until next week. I was told she will contact me then. Grrr....I hate waiting! :lol:

·
Registered
242 Posts
Sky Dealer said:
I had posted this a few days back. I figure is better if I re-post it here since it has been viewed a lot more than the previous thread I started with the info...

I have just been informed that the Saturn SKY has been TENTATIVELY scheduled for showing at Saturn of Columbia, Columbia, SC on November 4th and 5th 2005. :cheers: :willy: :cheers: This is the 1st weekend of November. Remember this is a PRELIMINARY schedule and it is subject to change. :banghead:

I'll keep you all posted if there are any changes... :willy:

Regards,

:willy: S.D. :willy:
SOMETIMES, "CHANGE IS NOT:banghead: A GOOD THING! :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts