Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok folks, is it just me, or does it seem that since Ernest got his baby we haven't seen him much? Heck, I don't blame him. If I had mine I be in her alllllll the time :lol: All I can say is RIDE ERNEST RIDE. But keep those pictures coming....:thumbs:

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
agirltrucker said:
Ok folks, is it just me, or does it seem that since Ernest got his baby we haven't seen him much? Heck, I don't blame him. If I had mine I be in her alllllll the time :lol: All I can say is RIDE ERNEST RIDE. But keep those pictures coming....:thumbs:
He is probably trying to catch me in Mileage... I now have 2182 miles in a week and a half....

·
Registered
256 Posts
Ernest is out racing his car around. He's rode off into the sun but I have faith we will hear from him again.

"Woooooooshhhhhhh HEEEE YAW"

I think he just passed my house

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Never worry about a man lost in car land...

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
agirltrucker said:
I dun askt Ernest ta look fer Fartblossom fer me. Him havin a brand new car an whatnot. He dun told me he was hot on tha trail. Dun seen her in tha railyard alookin at sum Skys. I do hope he catchs her. She bein my bestes dog yet. Thank ya Ernest. Skip...awaitin...:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
I'm hoping he's heading North to show this Toronto boy the Koolest car ever! :lol:

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
SkyMan 07 said:
He is probably trying to catch me in Mileage... I now have 2182 miles in a week and a half....
You go Tim :driving:

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
agirltrucker, what colour did you go with for the interior leather? Black, Red or Tan? How about the roof?

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
rick112 said:
agirltrucker, what colour did you go with for the interior leather? Black, Red or Tan? How about the roof?
Hi Rick, went with the black on black. Found out you cant get red with the red car :mad: How bout u?

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
I am here guys, and things should be back on track by tomorrow!!! I am sorry but had some family matters to attend to. I would never turn my back on any of my Forum family, you all know that. I am now and always will be here to help if I can. I get back into my baby tomorrow, and will drive her for sure. Will try to break 1K miles by end of week!!! Will get more picks of course. Thanks to each and every one of you for missing me. It is a great feeling to know you are wanted, YUUP!!!:thumbs: :thumbs:

·
Registered
275 Posts
Ernest said:
I am here guys, and things should be back on track by tomorrow!!! I am sorry but had some family matters to attend to. I would never turn my back on any of my Forum family, you all know that. I am now and always will be here to help if I can. I get back into my baby tomorrow, and will drive her for sure. Will try to break 1K miles by end of week!!! Will get more picks of course. Thanks to each and every one of you for missing me. It is a great feeling to know you are wanted, YUUP!!!:thumbs: :thumbs:
Hey there Ernest! Sounds like things are sorting themselves out! Head far enough south and I bet you'll easily break that 1,000 mile mark! I'll be looking for you! :)

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
Right behind you Ernest I made it to 725 tonight. I won't have a thousand in under a week but I should have it by this weekend.:patriot:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts