Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Interested in information about a Kappa Club in Virginia, DC, Maryland Or North Carolina. I would love to start one myself, but due to travel job and care of elderly parents, can't devote that kinda time. I will however be a loyal and faithful member:cool:

·
Registered
89 Posts
Hopefully when more of us in this area get our cars, we can start having some get-togethers and such. :thumbs: :cheers:

·
Registered
474 Posts
IslandHopper said:
Interested in information about a Kappa Club in Virginia, DC, Maryland Or North Carolina. I would love to start one myself, but due to travel job and care of elderly parents, can't devote that kinda time. I will however be a loyal and faithful member:cool:
There are is a group already in the Virginia, DC, Maryland area. The contact is on the Solstice Forum - PAO

Send him a PM over on the Solstice Forum and let them know that you are interested in *joining up*.

They already have a newsletter, shirts, and business cards! :thumbs:

·
Registered
4 Posts
just a bump....we are up and running with our solstices in VA/MD/DC and welcome our skys as well...if you would like to join......and plan on attending the national meet 21-24 Jun 07 in Nashville......see signature below for details

1 - 4 of 4 Posts