Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thinking midnight blue at first.. but then I sorta changed my mind today as its not 'that flashy' of a color IMO. I dont want ANY neutral colors so that elimates black, white & the 2 shades of gray. I dont think I want a dark color such as green which really leaves me with red or yellow. I am un-sure on the both of those as im a guy & I think red is girly... i've always wanted a yellow car... but more of a darker shade than the SKY yellow. Perhaps red fits the more 'flashy' side im going for. Help me make a decision!:thumbs:

·
Registered
337 Posts
Choose

WELL HERE ARE BOTH COLORS OUT IN THE WILD...Maybe this will make it easier...

Aloha :cool:

Attachments

·
Registered
478 Posts
Well if you always wanted yellow, go for it! It's an extra cost option. It's the only color that is extra cost, so you won't see all that many of them. From your post, I would say yelow is your very best option.

·
Registered
9 Posts
CrackerJackToy said:
I was thinking midnight blue at first.. but then I sorta changed my mind today as its not 'that flashy' of a color IMO.
If you're looking for flashy, the yellow wins hands down.

·
Registered
351 Posts
CrackerJackToy said:
I was thinking midnight blue at first.. but then I sorta changed my mind today as its not 'that flashy' of a color IMO. I dont want ANY neutral colors so that elimates black, white & the 2 shades of gray. I dont think I want a dark color such as green which really leaves me with red or yellow. I am un-sure on the both of those as im a guy & I think red is girly... i've always wanted a yellow car... but more of a darker shade than the SKY yellow. Perhaps red fits the more 'flashy' side im going for. Help me make a decision!:thumbs:

Mine is red:thumbs:

·
Registered
804 Posts
CrackerJackToy said:
I have said this before, but picking a color is like picking out a prom dress- they all look great at the store, but the one you actually take home becomes the best one.
We looked at the Black, Midnight Blue, and the Chili Pepper Red and went with the red as we thought it was a more 'traditional' roadster color in our minds. Got to say that I love the red- but hey, we already went to the prom, now it's your turn.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
CrackerJackToy said:
:cheers:
I think you'd be happy with either red or yellow. Both are sharp colors. Really aren't sports cars supposed to be red or yellow?
I am happy with the shade yellow as the darker shades tend to look to orange and or School Bus Yellow. The color on the SKY is almost identical to the Vette color.
The only reason I did not order red was because I already owned a red car and wanted to try something new. Having seen almost every color in person -- Red and Yellow are still the best -- hands down.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I ordered my Sky from Saturn of Knoxville (TN) in May. Ordered the Silver Pearl, but they had two that they kept for customers to test drive. (I thought this was wonderful!) White (auto) and red (manual). The red was gorgeous. Almost changed my mind on the color. Red always makes for a great looking sports car.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
3,491 Posts
All colors are equally attractive, and that holds true whether those colors are applied to a Solstice or a SKY!

Yay!
:thumbs:

·
Registered
197 Posts
Green really makes the chrome accents and chromre wheels pop out.
It has a pretty metallic aspect to it also.
Plus you won't see many green Skys around.

·
Registered
97 Posts
You can never go wrong with RED:D

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,287 Posts
CrackerJackToy said:
But, in general, what is your favorite color?
That is probably the best way to choose.
Or if you can see them in person somewhere, then choose the one that rocks your boat. The samples of the colors do not do it any justice, and many of the pictures can be a little decieving in the way the color is presented.

·
First Picture of Production Red Line
164 Posts
We test drove a Red auto and fell in love with the color and almost thought that was it for us...but we also looked at the Sliver Pearl and Graphite...and oh yes a beautiful Yellow...but when we had the opportunity to look at an all Black Sky..with black top...it just looked like one "Bad A&& Ride" :cool: Sleek and Classic... drop dead gorgeous in the shade and glistened in full sun...the contrast between chrome on black really made the Skys chrome accents pop!:thumbs: We already have a black car but the Sky looked much to sharp not to pass up in Black!:D As far as getting dirty...its not a issue to us...its such a tiny car won't take to much time cleaning, I'm sure my DH and I will be fighting over washing it:lol: Any color Sky would be sharp....you can't go wrong! :thumbs:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts