Saturn Sky Forum banner

Which gender is the owner/primary driver of your SKY?

• Owner - Male; Primary driver - Male

Votes: 237 67.7%
  • Owner - Male; Primary driver - Female

Votes: 9 2.6%
  • Owner - Female; Primary driver - Male

Votes: 4 1.1%
  • Owner - Female; Primary driver – Female

Votes: 77 22.0%
  • Owner - Joint; Primary driver - Equal

Votes: 23 6.6%
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am interested in learning which gender (male/female) is the primary owner/driver of their Sky. I have heard comments that the Sky is a lady’s car, but given the equal representation on this forum, I contend it is enjoyed by both guys and gals.

So I’m crafting a poll to find out. To avoid skewed results due to registration/title holder, I have separated out the owner and primary driver roles, so be careful when selecting your choice.

Thanks in advance for your participation and I’m looking forward to the results.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Evenstevens driverwise, but most seem to be owned by the boyz.

·
Registered
366 Posts
One thing to keep in mind is that balance of males to females in general in online communities is skewed. As such results on here may not give you an accurate feel for the actual distributions.

·
Premium Member
850 Posts
My wife thought she would be driving it more, but since she won't let me get a new motorcycle, she has no choice!:D

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
One thing to keep in mind is that balance of males to females in general in online communities is skewed. As such results on here may not give you an accurate feel for the actual distributions.
Ahh, good point. Should be able to use the "OVERALL Age and Gender Poll - Demographics of SkyRoadster.com" to take that aspect into account.

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
MALE! To quote Tim Allen "aarrhhh aarrhhh arrhhh!" :thumbs: :cheers:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
I am primary driver and owner of SKIPSKY. The only other driver is Fartblossom at the wheel with Hound at the pedals and of course TwoTeeth at shotgun and lookout. Now them dogs being female, does that skew the poll any? Skip...I really am the driver except when tha dogs have a little clear....:) :cheers: :lol:

·
Registered
230 Posts
Female and I am the primary driver/owner, but my husband tries drive every chance that he gets! :D I may have to start hiding the keys from him.

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
Vote!!!

BUMP!!!

Curious to see what the outcome would be if everyone votes!!!

Regards,

BA...

·
Premium Member
7,468 Posts
With us it is how it worked out. My name, but I bought it for her-:D If she wanted her name on it, she would of had to leave work, to the bank, then to dealership--Unfortunately, no way would she leave work, so guess who the lucky "owner" is--:thumbs: :D Just about everything else we own is in both our names--But if something happens (which I doubt, happily married), guess who's getting the Sky?:D

·
Registered
453 Posts
My Sky, I own it, and I drive it 90% of the time. I let him drive usually when I'm in the car with him.
Theresa

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
I chose "joint ownership"...however I am the primary driver of our Sky. I drive it during the week when I'm by myself. But hubby drives it on the weekends, when we are in the car together because the passenger seat is a bit short on legroom for him (he's 6'3").

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
3,491 Posts
Well this is all well and good, but those of us with enquiring minds want to know if the owner is straight or gay, and if the primary driver is straight or gay.

As Scooby Doo would say...

"Ruh Oh!"
:leaving:

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Well this is all well and good, but those of us with enquiring minds want to know if the owner is straight or gay, and if the primary driver is straight or gay.

"Ruh Oh!"
What about the possibility of a Straight Women with a Transexual Female? Or a Transexual Woman with a Straight Woman errr, a a,

Nevermind I got a headche!

·
Premium Member
7,468 Posts
I think you guys, eerr gals, hmmm errr, ITS, whatever you are, in Califrnia have been warped beyond help--:lol: yawls minds have been so brainwashed and distorted that you can't tell any more what is a MAN, like myself and what is a WOMAN like my wife--God help the warped society out thar--I am the owner and I'm not a queer, my wife is the driver and she's not a ****--Does that answer your questions? She loves man (me), and I love woman(her)--Get it? I could explain it in different terms, but ah, yawl might not understand it---hahahaha :lol: :lol: Especially the proper placement of the ----never mind--:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

·
Registered
153 Posts
Well put, MB...:cheers: East coast rules...:D

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts

"Ruh Oh!"
Well I am straight as a southern man can be but now tha dogs are a little bit differant. Do we call one dog sniffing another dogs butt queer or just inquisitive?... Skip..:)

1 - 20 of 66 Posts