Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK gang, I need some guidance please.:) I Don't know what I should do first. Should I get duel CAI or the Magnaflow Exhaust. Also would like to know if their is a EMC retune available for the SKY yet. And, what would I gain if I did all 3. I know I'll get more horses, but will just 2 of 3 produce the same HP. I guess is what I'm asking is, getting all three is a good idea????? Thanks for all the help.:D

·
Registered
32 Posts
Check out the following website: http://www.whiteautoandmedia.com

They have done alot with the Solstice and are planning on offering SKY ECM tuning and upgrades. There are several threads on the solsticeforum.com regarding this. It looks like with the ECM tune you can get an additional 10 horsepower as I recall, additional mods to the intake and exhaust yield further gains. Hope this points you in the right direction.

Redline
Silver Pearl
Manual
Red/Black
6 disc with XM
Polished wheels
#1 at my dealer

·
Registered
337 Posts
Strange But Do It

Geph said:
OK gang, I need some guidance please.:) I Don't know what I should do first. Should I get duel CAI or the Magnaflow Exhaust. Also would like to know if their is a EMC retune available for the SKY yet. And, what would I gain if I did all 3. I know I'll get more horses, but will just 2 of 3 produce the same HP. I guess is what I'm asking is, getting all three is a good idea????? Thanks for all the help.:D

Ok this is the deal with what you want to do...

Im sure you have seen my THREADS....

First do the EXHAUST

Second do the DUAL CAI

Third do the ECM REFLASH

YOU MUST DO THESE MODS IN THAT ORDER!

This should give you around 207-210 HP give or take a few HP with these 3 mods...

Doing it in this order will make everything work smootly...

ALL 3 are needed to work perfectly with eachother, dont forget.

The Exhaust IS NOT AVAILABLE...it wont be for a while unless you want one done from a SPEED SHOP which will custom fabricate one for you.

The DUAL intake you can get from SATURN MOTORSPORTS...they will also be releasing an ECM REFLASH which they are currently working on That I will be waiting for...

You can currently get a REFLASH from VECTOR MOTORSPORTS if you choose.

PLEASE LOOK BACK AT MY PAST THREADS I STARTED ON THESE SUBJECTS!

Good luck...any questions PM me...

ALOAHS! :cool:

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Peferct.......:thumbs: You answered everything I was needing to know.:cool: Again, Thanks a million.:cheers:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts