Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Obviously I LOVE the SKY (otherwise I wouldn't be a member of this forum), but I've been doing a lot of thinking lately... I've posted another thread a while back discussing the RWD of the SKY and the fact that I live in Minnesota -- a winter state. Last year the winter was so bad that when I backed out of my driveway in my ION (since it didn't look at that deep at all), I got stuck and had to dig myself out. I'll be trading in my ION in spring 2006, or around there, for something new and better... I desperately want the SKY, but with the RWD and the fact that I can only afford 1 car, I'm not quite sure if the SKY is practical for me... I know Saturn is thinking about releasing the Aura too... Does anyone know if and when that will happen, and around how much it would be? Also, if the Aura isn't an option at that time, would the ION Redline be a good idea?

Basically, I just want some opinions -- tough it out through the 5 snowy months with the SKY, look into Aura, or get a ION Redline?

:willy:

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
Aura is supposedly a 2007 model like the Sky, but will be released more towards the mid to late part of 2006 last I remember reading.

·
Registered
554 Posts
I drove the new 2006 Redline ION yesterday, and it is a very good ride indeed! The boost guage sits on the steering wheel housing right in front of you with three indicator lights on both sides of the pod. When it reaches the top, the color is red and that's when you drop the clutch.

Sorry, Saturn Sales about that. When you told me you couldn't get the limited slip to kick in I thought that was a challenge. :cheers:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts