Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering which shipment to the dealership your Sky was on?

Our Saturn dealer has only received one shipment of Sky's ... they got two silver & one silver graphite (that was another persons).

Just wondering if you dealership has received more than one shipment of Sky's. :willy:

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
My dealer in Georgia has only gotten two, a red one, and the silver demo which has me thinking of going from black to Silver Pearl.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
My dealer has only had 2. Both at the very end of March and the higher VIN came first.

They say they hope to get another this month but they aren't sure. If one doesn't arrive by the 30th that will be an entire month the dealer has gone without getting another Sky. It is one of the larger and more successful dealers in the area as well.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Well...a "shipment" around here means 1 SKY. So far, my dealer has gotten 2 in...about 3 weeks apart. Both were Silver automatics w/chrome wheels.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I thought the automatics were supposed to take longer to get or weren't being made until later but it seems like everyone that has ordered an automatic has gotten it! :willy:

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
clgutk12 said:
I thought the automatics were supposed to take longer to get or weren't being made until later but it seems like everyone that has ordered an automatic has gotten it! :willy:
Yeah, it is odd...because that is what I was originally told also. Infact, looking back now...it was because I was told (by a Saturn salesrep in March, BTW) that automatics were not even going to be available this year, that I pretty much had crossed it off of my list. THEN...I found this forum and discovered that, lo and behold, people were ordering and receiving automatic SKYs. I was so mad...:mad: I could have been imaged much sooner if I were not told that 'BS' about autos not being made this year. :banghead:

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
My dealer has rcvd 1 demo and 1 customer car. Mine will be the 2nd customer car

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,570 Posts
So far just the silver demo. One... uno... a single SKY... the next one was ordered March 9th and is still only sequenced to be made... and 3rd was ordered April 9th, of course no TPW.

I still find it funny how others have had 2 - 3 cars already, yet GM is only alloting what looks like 1 a month... ONE a month?!?!?! :banghead: :mad:

·
Registered
74 Posts
my dealer has received 1 car to date and that was someone elses. mine should be the 2nd. whenever it gets here.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
usmc said:
My dealer has rcvd 1 demo and 1 customer car. Mine will be the 2nd customer car
Im in the same boat as you USMC....:thumbs:

·
Registered
163 Posts
My dealer's gotten 1 car so far - it was the owner's (red automatic), and was only in the dealership while she was on vacation. I don't think they've gotten the 2nd one yet (I think it's automatic also), but we're going to be the 3rd one (the first manual at the dealership).

They have also told us that our dealership was only getting 5 SKYs... Whew, glad we got in when we did!!

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Saturn of Huntsville got 2 Skys. One demo and the third imaged Sky. The second image {mine} and the third image have not shown up yet. I have no Vin but I do have an order number and a code 30. Skip... waiting and waiting....like forever man....:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Saturn of Rockford has gotten 2 shipments in.... the first one is the .. SO-CALLED demo.. but actually the GM purchased that one.... and the next shipment was a red one and MINE... the black..... the red one cant be sold yet.. or displayed i think because it was damaged getting unloaded!!!..as mine was... but mine wasnt nearly as bad... just a small crack in the panel right behind passenger front wheel..... they are expected to get only 8 in before the end of this year... that is.. IF they can get all the automatics ordered that they have reservations for.... SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
SkyBaby said:
Saturn of Rockford has gotten 2 shipments in.... the first one is the .. SO-CALLED demo.. but actually the GM purchased that one.... and the next shipment was a red one and MINE... the black..... the red one cant be sold yet.. or displayed i think because it was damaged getting unloaded!!!..as mine was... but mine wasnt nearly as bad... just a small crack in the panel right behind passenger front wheel..... they are expected to get only 8 in before the end of this year... that is.. IF they can get all the automatics ordered that they have reservations for.... SkyBaby-07

Skybaby...I didn't know that your car was damaged??? :eek: :banghead: They are going to fix it, right?

·
Registered
174 Posts
my Dealer has recieved 2 skys #2 and #3..I'am #1, and still waiting, and getting closer and closer to a murder...LoL...But it does get frusterating, was the first image back on 01/06/06 and still waiting..Oh well.........:banghead:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
nscrbug said:
Skybaby...I didn't know that your car was damaged??? :eek: :banghead: They are going to fix it, right?

Yes... they have already ordered the panel... but, unfortunately, they had to pull a car from the line for the part.... since they really dont have REPLACEMENT parts yet.... just extra windshields.... which in both cases.... i need a panel and a windshield... UGH..... they said the panel should be here by friday and the windshield will be here monday..... either way, we are leaving tomorrow thru sunday to the cabin.. and to see my dad....Have a GREAT weekend all.. SkyBaby-07

1 - 20 of 21 Posts