Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Congratulations! Looks great.
Now the fun begins.

P.S. How long did you have to wait from the time you placed your order?

·
Registered
18,362 Posts
that is the only color that I believe the spoiler looks good on...a good choice...guess the SKY really looks great in every color. Good Luck..the one thing to change is the location of the inspection sticker...whoever thought of that? Vote them out of office.

MarlboroMike

·
Registered
75 Posts
IslandHopper said:
Sky Family, I Introduce You To My Baby-----Bianca
Congrats to you IslandHopper and your new addition Bianca...she looks awesome. I agree with MarlboroMike - the spoiler looks really good on the white. :thumbs:

Are those painted wheels or polished?

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Montell Wiliams...is that you?

·
Registered
295 Posts
CdnSkyGuy said:
Montell Wiliams...is that you?
Nah, if it was, he would have stopped after every single picture with "Let's take a break, we'll be right back."

·
Registered
877 Posts
Congrats............Looks great:cheers:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Interior pics

Any chance you could take some pics of your tan interior?

·
Registered
277 Posts
Looks great. I love the spoiler too. White is a great choice :cheers:

Now, lets get some warm weather in the Mid Atlantic area!!

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Nice Pics's. Congrats on the car. The spoiler cought me by supprise. I only really noticed it in the last picture. Thanks.:thumbs:

·
Registered
29 Posts
IslandHopper said:
Sky Family, I Introduce You To My Baby-----Bianca
Wow!! Have been waiting for some pics of the white Sky. Beautiful and I agree, the spoiler looks awsome. I wasn't sure about the painted wheels (which I ordered) with the white but it brings the silver around the windshield and behind the seats all together. Perfect package! Now I can drool over pictures of yours while I wait for mine. Thanks!

·
Registered
276 Posts
That car is almost a twin to the one of the ones I have ordered. Only difference is mine has the chrome wheels. They just squeaked through before the hold was put on them. Can't wait till mine gets here in 2-3 weeks.

Richard

·
Registered
311 Posts
Very nice. Thanks for the pics.:thumbs:

The white looks better than I thought it would.

I have a black/black/black Sky on the way.

Have great time cruising in Bianca. I guess the grin on your face says it all.:lol:

·
Registered
33 Posts
I have a question why have this SKY 2 Antennas,is the small for the Satellite Radio??

It lokes like a NAVI Antenne :)

1 - 20 of 36 Posts