Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have photos of their white Sky with the red/black interior? I may be changing my order ... :willy: :willy: :willy:

Thanks!

Sue

·
Registered
141 Posts
Keep the RED!!!
:thumbs:

·
Registered
144 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Someone walked away from this one so the dealer went down the list and called me. Luckily no one else wanted a manual transmission! Woo Hoo........Thought I'd have to wait 6 months, but I only had to wait until the weekend!

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
Does anyone have photos of their white Sky with the red/black interior? I may be changing my order ... :willy: :willy: :willy:

Thanks!

Sue
I went through the same turmoil!! I ordered my Redline in late June as Silver Pearl with Black/Red. In late July I changed it to Graphite. A week later I saw a White with Tan/Black. Hated the canvas top but thought the white was really stunnjing. Some cars look good in white and some don't. The Sky does. THEN, pictures were posted of the White with Red/Black. I called in the color change mid week!!

A few weeks ago I bought a set of silver painted take off wheels from a Sky owner in California. My plan is to take off the polished wheels and after haing the painted wheels powder coated they will go on the car. Now I have to burn moree brain cells to choose the powder coat color. So far, either black chrome, medium gray, or I don't know what else yet.

I wonder how WHITE wheels would look? Anybody want to Photoshop that?

·
Registered
166 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
White

The white with red/black looks so nice - I may have to change my name!!!! :lol: :lol:

Sue

·
Registered
304 Posts
Belletire has some pictures of his white with red/black Sky up. In fact the second one has been my desktop background for a few months while I've been waiting.
I demand royalties for every time you look at it. :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts