Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! My dealer called me this afternoon and told me they have a Polar White with Red trim available if I want it. I told them I'd have to go see it since I have never seen the red. Does anyoen ahve pics available with that color combination that they could share with me? has anyone seen that? What are your likes/dislikes with that?

Thanks!!

Joe

·
Registered
386 Posts
My car off of the train?

Hey everyone! My dealer called me this afternoon and told me they have a Polar White with Red trim available if I want it. I told them I'd have to go see it since I have never seen the red. Does anyoen ahve pics available with that color combination that they could share with me? has anyone seen that? What are your likes/dislikes with that?

Thanks!!

Joe

I hope they didn't drop off my car to your dealer!!! Mine shipped August 9th and I'm still waiting for my white with red. Go in and see it in person and by the way take pictures and post them so I can drool!!:drool:

·
Registered
173 Posts

Thanks!!

Joe
It's beautiful...trust me... (look at my R/L order below):thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Does anyone have pics of this combination? I have searched, and unless I missed them, it didn't see any.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Its definitely "HOT"!..It made me question my blk.....:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1 Posts
white with black and red interior

Go to Saturn.com and build your own Sky with white and blk/red interior and add cast chrome wheels ....kind of close.

·
Registered
18 Posts
White with Red inserts. Thats my car. Cant wait to get it hopefully next summer. If any one has real pics of this color combo, please post! I need a background for my laptop!:) :cheers: :thumbs:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts