Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I received a cool USB thumb drive from Saturn SKY today!!! The literature that comes with it explains there is "fun and interesting" information about the SKY.

I haven't checked it out yet... in fact I barely read the insert, after signing on to the forum.

Okay folks, we're getting there. I'm getting excited and have butterflies in my tummy. Speaking of tummy, I'm starving and going out to lunch with the hubby.

Just wanted to see who else received them. I have 200+ posts to check (tonight).

I hope you all find yourselves having a great Saturday!

Regards,
Angelqute1

·
Registered
1,414 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
I got mine!

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
I got mine and a call that I'll be getting another. I am going to put that one away - unopened as a momento to pass on with my SKY.

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
I asked the live advisor on the Saturn site to send me one. She took my name and info and said she would try... My dealer isn't doing much for me.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
I got mine a week and a half ago...:)

·
Premium Member
1,782 Posts
Big Fat Nope

How come some get goodies and other dont? I know that I am in SC and my dealer is in Canada but come on!!! I am buying a Sky just like everyone else!!!!!!!!!!

Are all the Canuks left out?

Kimberly
ChiliSky

·
Registered
802 Posts
SKY Orphans Unite!

ChiliSky said:
How come some get goodies and other dont? I know that I am in SC and my dealer is in Canada but come on!!! I am buying a Sky just like everyone else!!!!!!!!!!Are all the Canuks left out?Kimberly
ChiliSky
Don't feel like the Lone Ranger as my dealer is one mile from me and I haven't received didley squat! (I did get a large poster 3 months ago) Whoopy!!

·
Registered
275 Posts
Just wanted to let everyone know I finally got mine yesterday 2-21-06. So if you have not recieved yours yet , they are still sending them out.:thumbs:

·
Registered
389 Posts
I hope I get one soon...a USB drive AND a call from my dealer!

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
I contacted the online assistant on the website to see how to be put on the list to recieve a calander - or USB drive, or anything!

She had no idea what was going on! How do I get on the list??

:banghead:

She even asked ME what a Tonneau cover was... I realize that this info is new to them, but they should at least be aware of what is written on the website!

:rant:

·
Registered
357 Posts
Take a look at this picture...

is this a picture of the 2006 one (with video), or the 2005 version with picture files?

·
Premium Member
830 Posts
MeToo

I got mine last month...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts