Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to know who has been waiting the longest and still does not have there sky....not complaining.....just wondering.....my deposit was 8/23/06....I know someone can beat that.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
state

I live in minnesota.....is this not common....I though most people had there deposit in last year....my car was imaged on march 22.......

·
Registered
251 Posts
Skybeam see my signature it tells the tale of my time waiting! :banghead:

I have it now finally and am enjoying the hell out of it, worth the wait!!

·
Registered
482 Posts
skybeam said:
I want to know who has been waiting the longest and still does not have there sky....not complaining.....just wondering.....my deposit was 8/23/06....I know someone can beat that.
Don't go by the date of your deposit since some stores were not taking deposits in August. Go from the image date to delivery date and I think Tig has the record.....so far.

·
Registered
46 Posts
My deposit was place July 2, 2005 I was #2 on list. It is built just waiting on the truck....:cheers:

·
Registered
149 Posts
Deposit 7/17/05, Ordered from a dealer i didn't even have the deposit with on 3/31/06 (she felt sympathetic for me). Still waiting on "deposit refund" from the first dealer. My Sky till doesn't have a TPW

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
read my topic

I am not going by my deposit.....I know this to go by the imagine I am just wondering when everyone deposited.....

·
Registered
75 Posts
Maverick said:
Don't go by the date of your deposit since some stores were not taking deposits in August. Go from the image date to delivery date and I think Tig has the record.....so far.

I agree with Maverick...go with image date. Seems to me all the ones who were first or second on the dearlers waiting list (to include those that received the dealers demo image) should have at least received their SKYs by now. Those that are third or forth on the dealers list should be receiving theirs by late May/June since most of us should have imaged ours around Feb/March time.

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
deposit - 08/05
the rest is in my sig

·
Registered
277 Posts
Skybeam, if you ordered chrome wheels, you probably got delayed with the shortage. All of those cars that were held up are now being shipped. I hope you get yours soon.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I was just checking my paperwork and found the one for my deposit... June 8, 2005. I hope I get my car before the 1 year anniversary of the deposit! :eek:

·
Registered
804 Posts
My deposit was on June 6th, 2005. (#4 on the list)
I was imaged on March 6th (I believe)
My Sky is built (vin 1584) and released to carrier, but not here yet.

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Since Saturn didn't start taking orders until 06 any other deposit would be a preorder with the dealer only. Image date is the best. Having said that I put down a deposit some time in July of last year with my dealer on my preorder and was imaged in January.:willy: No preference or TPW as of yet. GM tells me to talk with my dealer and my dealer says GM isn't telling them anything. We'll call you.:lol:

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
July 2 2005... number 2 on list. No Sky yet and the dealer has no clue as to when it will be arriving. They claim that it was built last week, but if these guys told me it was raining outside, I'd sure take a look out the window.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts