Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Deluke, I do. Thanks for checking for me. Got the VIN and even invoice....just need the car now. My dealer said it is shipped, but fell back so many times I'm just not sure. Any chance you might be able to check some time?

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Deluke, I do. Thanks for checking for me. Got the VIN and even invoice....just need the car now. My dealer said it is shipped, but fell back so many times I'm just not sure. Any chance you might be able to check some time?

Where do you live ????

·
Registered
23 Posts
Deluke, I live in California. Nothing yet.......just a false alarm when the invoice came a week ago. If you have a chance to check again this week I'd be very greatful.

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Deluke, I live in California. Nothing yet.......just a false alarm when the invoice came a week ago. If you have a chance to check again this week I'd be very greatful.

Usually around 3 weeks to California. It depends on how you catch the trains. Some times you might sit bayed for 3 days waiting for another train to come along.

Ok I Will check.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Deluke, the dealership left a message for me last evening that it was here. Thanks for your help making it through the wait period and for giving so many of us hope each day. I'm going to have a great day......hope your GXP arrives real soon!

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Deluke, the dealership left a message for me last evening that it was here. Thanks for your help making it through the wait period and for giving so many of us hope each day. I'm going to have a great day......hope your GXP arrives real soon!
Congrats David! You are the most low key delivery so far! :cheers:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts