Saturn Sky Forum banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
i just wanna throw this out there... I made 415 on a stock engine, on 93, with meth as a fuel on a dyno dynamics. they typically read 15% lower than other dynos. I know this is a bad subject for a lot of people, but since you want to armchair race... I now have a built engine, e47, and the best tuner. So... I wouldn't rule out 500whp on a dyno dynamics... and dare I say... mid 500s on other dynos!!!!! OH ****!!!!! YOU GOTTA BE DRY ****ING ME!
Jeb, Bring her on down and have Bill Dyno her here! We would love to get the numbers out there! :cheers: SkyBaby

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Mrs. Hahn, I would love that idea. Jeb??

·
Registered
2,529 Posts
Well... I know this will sound like me being a bitch, however, yesterday I enlisted in the guard and I will be out of commission for over 7 months. Would be glad to after though...

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Well... I know this will sound like me being a bitch, however, yesterday I enlisted in the guard and I will be out of commission for over 7 months. Would be glad to after though...

OK, sidetrack. How does that make you a bitch Jeb. No such thing and congrats on your enlistment. Did you get a sign-on bonus?

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
hmm i think that you all need to meet somewhere and all get a dyno on the same machine on the same day. Perhaps a DDM open house event? I would love to see that! Heck id even come and record if for you guys

Next October, the battle of the built skys!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Bill, the dyno graph you have on your website of the Hahn 20g was that a basic bolt on setup, or we're there other power adders such as cam, 5th injector, water/meth, or an ethanol based fuel?

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Lol, my motors back in. Waiting on cage and hardtop now

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Sweet man, congrats

·
Registered
47 Posts
Back to the original subject please.

Question about the benefits of one vendors product over another.

Performance AutoWerks has a Sale going on now. The End of the World 20% Off Kappa Performance Sale. Werks has a great IC that is a direct fitment to the stock configuration. They have 2 versions, one for street and the other for track. An important consideration for SCCA classifications.

No mattter what vendor is right for your application be sure that the coupling connnections are tight.

Happy Holidays......

·
Registered
859 Posts
I bought a no name intercooler for half the price and was able to make it fit better than some that were designed for the car. Honestly they're all gonna perform similar so go with the cheapest or best looking one.

·
Registered
216 Posts
slow and steady wins the race!

my car hasnt blown up yet. I still have some time to buy some things from Hahn :)

maybe i should stop roasting tires and save for more straight line power...

sike.

sideways is too fun, and my car has NO issues WHATSOEVER. gotta love stock reliability.

seriously though, TOO MANY PEOPLE raise their real world numbers too much. and once again, as ive posted 100 times on this forum, people need to STOP FOCUSING ON PEAK HORSEPOWER. its just a number. it doesnt mean squat except for bragging rights, and you might be overcompensating for something, similiar to diesel truck guys. NOT singling anyone out.

as for the topic, Hahn and DDM both make an exceptional product, as does autowerks. my PERSONAL choice will be hahns, when the time comes. ive heard nothing but good things about both brands, and although i have yet to do business with Hahn Racecraft, the time is near. IMO they have much better performance stuff out there, and Dave does an exceptional job with his miscelaneous and suspension products. i have all ddm bracing on my car, and i actually have the dejon powerhouse intake (which i love. i am extremely sad that they have gone out of business, and i wish that family the best of luck)

personal preference is the most important thing. they are all quality products.

and SkyBaby, sure your opinion isnt biased?? :D

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
LOL.. Of course it is kinda biased!!!! That is how I met Bill.... My number 4 Sky had a Hahn RaceCraft intercooler and I thought it was making noise and took it to Bill to look at and the rest as they say is history! SkyBaby

·
Registered
16 Posts
OEM intercooler for sale - $275

Just had Bill Hahn install Hahn Intercooler on my GXP last Saturday – I love it! :party: With that said I now have a like new OEM intercooler for sale - $275 obo plus shipping - [email protected]

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Just had Bill Hahn install Hahn Intercooler on my GXP last Saturday – I love it! :party: With that said I now have a like new OEM intercooler for sale - $275 obo plus shipping - [email protected]
We are soooo glad you guys could make it! It was great seeing you! SkyBaby

21 - 40 of 40 Posts