Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
I'm #698 on the list. Had to scroll through a lot to get there.

·
Premium Member
7,468 Posts
Yeeeea!!!, we made the top 100.. :nono:

I'm so proud of our county, not :nono:.. All these places BTW are run by Democrats.. Are you really surprised?:thumbs:

·
Registered
484 Posts
i live in number 83 of the top 100 places to live, not to shabby

·
Registered
72 Posts
aww crap, I'm above 250... That bites! We're getting shafted here!. But then I was looking at some of the stats. I really feel for the people where their median home price is only in the mid 100's, and yet they're on the higher part of the list. Their taxes are just ridiculous.

·
Registered
972 Posts
It appears that most of the highest raw percentage of value (around 2%) property taxes are in states that have no state income tax. They're gonna get you one way or the other.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts

Atlantic County,NJ #25 and Lisa I pay higher % of home value 1.6%, but u have higher values & income

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
I'm #606 :cheers: but where I used to live, (I moved from there in 1970 to get away from the high property taxes) and my sister still lives there is (drum roll) #11 :cryin: Suffolk county, NY.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Well we're just outside the top 100 in #108. Taxes just suck, plain and simple.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
I am #751. No we don't pay a lot of taxes. But then we all is down rite backard around here...Skip...Did yall believe that?...:):D:)

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
4,853 Posts
...where I used to live, (I moved from there in 1970 to get away from the high property taxes) and my sister still lives there is (drum roll) #11 :cryin: Suffolk county, NY.
I still live here too! I'm not too sure about the data, though- I don't know anyone paying $6,700 or less in property taxes unless they're in a condo.

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
...moved away from 'ol #106...and for good reason......hey T...good luck:thumbs:

1 - 20 of 53 Posts