Saturn Sky Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hard-Top-Convertable?

swatthefly said:
see, i know the removable hard top isnt heavy. but imagine that 40lbs without the weight of the cloth top. i bet the cloth top weighs as much or more. (does it?)
Hey guys.. I am just thinking here... but heck wouldn't a hard-top-convertable be a great feature! Just like the SSRs have now... hmmm dreaming ... it certainly would have to be a lot smaller and lighter version for the SKY. Ah yes just dreaming... :)

·
Registered
304 Posts
Marc NY said:
Hey guys.. I am just thinking here... but heck wouldn't a hard-top-convertable be a great feature! Just like the SSRs have now... hmmm dreaming ... it certainly would have to be a lot smaller and lighter version for the SKY. Ah yes just dreaming... :)
Take a look at www.opel.com to see the Tigra Twintop. Very ingenious. Of course being FWD there is extra room in back. Cool thing is trunk opens both ways. We won't see anything over here like that until maybe the Buick Velite on the larger Zeta platform.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Great Site indeed!

achieftain said:
... Very ingenious. Of course being FWD there is extra room in back. Cool thing is trunk opens both ways...
Thanks for that great link! I agree with you very ingenious indeed...

21 - 24 of 24 Posts