Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to an upcoming reconstruction surgery on my left shoulder, I will be unable to do much in the way of using my left arm. Therapy will last up to nine months according to the Doctor.
So as of today I will be canceling my Redline(#KGPHXR).
This car was ordered at Vera Saturn of Pembroke Pines Florida. It was to be a Midnight Blue, Automatic, Tan interior, Tan rag top, 6 disc stereo with Polished wheels.
According to the dealer, I was #3 on the list for the Redline.
If interested you can call them at (954) 436-3036.
My salesman was Mike Fuentes. (786)251-5796

As a side note, when I talked to Mike yesterday he told me that he DROVE a Redline up in West Palm Beach over the weekend at some kind of dealer get together. He told me it is worth the wait for customers that have a Redline on order.

I can't afford the car seeing that I will have very little income during this time.
My loss can be someones gain.

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
LT188GT said:
Due to an upcoming reconstruction surgery on my left shoulder, I will be unable to do much in the way of using my left arm. Therapy will last up to nine months according to the Doctor.
This car was ordered at Vera Saturn of Pembroke Pines Florida. It was to be a Midnight Blue, Automatic, Tan interior, Tan rag top, 6 disc stereo with Polished wheels.

s a side note, when I talked to Mike yesterday he told me that he DROVE a Redline up in West Palm Beach over the weekend at some kind of dealer get together. He told me it is worth the wait for customers that have a Redline on order.

I can't afford the car seeing that I will have very little income during this time.

I had 3 major surgeries on my left shoulder and all 3 failed. I have no use of my left shoulder qat all thats why I'm getting the GXP automatic and traded my mysterious. Ive been doing theropy for 2 years on and off but thats not going to stop me from driving my GXP.

If you can somehow afford it get an automatic.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
deluke said:
I had 3 major surgeries on my left shoulder and all 3 failed. I have no use of my left shoulder qat all thats why I'm getting the GXP automatic and traded my mysterious. Ive been doing theropy for 2 years on and off but thats not going to stop me from driving my GXP.

If you can somehow afford it get an automatic.
Ummm...in his post, he stated that he was getting an automatic. Sounds like it's a financial issue with the upcoming surgery. Wish I lived closer to FL, cuz I'd probably consider taking it. :banghead:

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
is it to late to change anything on the image?

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
nscrbug said:
Ummm...in his post, he stated that he was getting an automatic. Sounds like it's a financial issue with the upcoming surgery. Wish I lived closer to FL, cuz I'd probably consider taking it. :banghead:
Sorry must of missed the automatic part. Thanks !

·
Registered
358 Posts
LT188GT said:

As a side note, when I talked to Mike yesterday he told me that he DROVE a Redline up in West Palm Beach over the weekend at some kind of dealer get together. He told me it is worth the wait for customers that have a Redline on order.

:nono: Dont' give up. I had rotator cuff surgery on my left shoulder and was told that it would be at least a year of therapy. BS, it took about 3 months and I still worked. Only missed 2 weeks of recovery at home after surgery. I don't know what you're having done but was told I had extensive damage due to the fact I waited almost 7 years before I decided it was time. I could even pick up a tooth brush with that arm. Youi might want to think your decision especially since it will still be sometime beofre delivery. You said automatic, so use your good side to drive.:thumbs:

·
Registered
225 Posts
I had an open capsular shift and a labrum tear from wrestling and after 3 years of constant weight lifting, it's still sucks in comparison to the other one. hope things go well for you though.

·
Registered
478 Posts
I'm sorry to hear about your surgery, and I think it's really nice of you to offer your place in line to someone else. Best of luck!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Good luck with the surgery. :) I will keep you in the thoughts/prayers.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you for ALL of the kind thoughts.
Sunday afternoon I canceled the order. My salesman said that they will just cancel the order instead of letting the car get made and delivered.
Its a shame that they will not let it go thru as someone else can buy it but that was not my decision. On my part it is a financial decision more than medical.

Who knows, maybe next year the Redline will have a 6 speed trans and more power. Well just wishing on that part.

To change the subject just a little, I plan on making it to Tower Shops this Friday night along with my friend Ron (Pieinthesky)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts