Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife decided she wanted a BMW, so I bought one today and the SKY I have that has been ordered is up for grabs...I will have to check with the dealer to see if we could do this but before I just tell them I am backing out I want to see if someone may want it...it has been ordered already and just waiting on the red and black interior to be built, it will be delivered to the Saturn dealer in Marietta, Ga....All I want is my $500.00 dollars back that I put down for a deposit.

THE DETAILS:
BLACK
BLACK TOP
RED AND BLACK INTERIOR
CHROME WHEELS
LEATHER TRIM PACKAGE
LIMITED SLIP
MIDDLE RADIO PACKAGE
SPOILER

and this dealer is only charging MSRP

if anyone is interested email me tonight at [email protected] I am calling tomorrow morning to cancel.

thanks

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
bubblehead1965 said:
My wife decided she wanted a BMW, so I bought one today and the SKY I have that has been ordered is up for grabs...I will have to check with the dealer to see if we could do this but before I just tell them I am backing out I want to see if someone may want it...it has been ordered already and just waiting on the red and black interior to be built, it will be delivered to the Saturn dealer in Marietta, Ga....All I want is my $500.00 dollars back that I put down for a deposit.

THE DETAILS:
BLACK
BLACK TOP
RED AND BLACK INTERIOR
CHROME WHEELS
LEATHER TRIM PACKAGE
LIMITED SLIP
MIDDLE RADIO PACKAGE
SPOILER

and this dealer is only charging MSRP

if anyone is interested email me tonight at [email protected] I am calling tomorrow morning to cancel.

thanks
I hope she enjoys that BMW, what model did she get? If she had just waited untill she could drive the Sky I bet she would have forgotten all about the BMW....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts