Saturn Sky Forum banner

181 - 189 of 189 Posts

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
It is now 6:10 AM...I opened my door...and closed it immediately. Definitely a tropical heatwave. See everyone there.

Steve, come a little early. This way, I can start the process.
Will do! SteveSky67

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
"MM" ...where are the pictures ... we want proof you met up .. we want pictures! :cheers:

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
"MM" ...where are the pictures ... we want proof you met up .. we want pictures! :cheers:
I was there, very nice time, SteveSky67

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
Thanks MM !!

I want to personally thank MM for organizing this event, lisa and I had a wonderful time, it was nice meeting some new members, it was just too bad I wasn't feeling 100% or i would have ate more, thats what i get for drinking a energy drink...also, thank you for hooking up the WR, i'll see you on wednesday to hook uo the electrial part, i knew it was too hot....As you saw lisa and i left, we had the top down, but after leaving wawa, i put it up and turned on the AC, i was baking in the sun, the temp gauge was 100 degrees all the way home, hope to see some of you at the event up north after my trip from Cape Cod...SteveSky67 and LisaSky66

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
more pics..
Nice pics Mike, I just sent you an e-mail asking if you were going to post the pics and you did, you must have read my mind..and you don't want to go there...:lol:..I need some reconstructive surgery on my nose badly:eek:.... Thanks see you on wednesday evening...:thumbs:SteveSky67

And a Haircut!

181 - 189 of 189 Posts