SWORTHIT (Susan) trying to make it
Ahnuld (Mark) 66.666666% Yes
Farscape1 (Paul) ? Coming from Maryland...maybe
nbkan (Jon) maybe
Kwayne (Ken) maybe yes & maybe no

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Just to qualify this...the brunch buffet is by Rutgers University...it is located in East Brunswick, NJ...afterwards, we may end up at my house this time, depending on the spouse...if it is nice, we can go sit on the deck. Otherwise, the ride is yet to be decided, if any.
I am available for the 8th, so count me in.

And BTW MM, Old Man Rafferty's is in NEW Brunswick, not East Brunswick. :D

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
This is the Official/Unofficial list for Old Man Raffertys: June 8th

MarlboroMike
XMicroRL
XMicroSr 50/50 more or less
SkyCruzr 50/50 more or less (Bob & Cathy)
SteveSky67
i guess you can add..my passanger as well:rolleyes:,unless that is counted with my name...SteveSky67

·
Premium Member
1,565 Posts
I am not going to be able to make this one but I just signed up for the June 21st run. I look forward to meeting everyone then.

·
Registered
487 Posts
I'm available for June 8th as well, one more to the list.

·
Registered
290 Posts
June 8th

I won't make it. Will be in Punta Cana soaking up the sun, scuba diving, golf, etc. All inclusive so I'll be eating all day and making sure I get fluids so not to dehydrate.

:D

·
Registered
17,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
I believe Viinie from Staten Island will be joining us...once he signs on and tells us his wife is coming, he will be added to the list

·
Registered
17 Posts
If glistening meat...all that you can eat... is your thing..

then you have to try this Brazillian place next time you are in Philly (prob one in NY also). It really is exactly how this review describes.
Fogo de Chão | Philadelphia Inquirer | 04/08/2007

diners flipped their disks from red (meaning: "Wait a minute, I'm still chewing!") to green (meaning: "Yo! Bring on the meat!")
I have eaten at the one in Chicago, it was amazing, but i think 85 dollars a plate. :thumbs:

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
Weather

Hopefully we will have nice weather that day....one more week after that and i'm off to the Cape...:D SteveSky67

·
Registered
17,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
By the way, last time we ate there...it came out to 24 dollars per person...tip was included....free parking in the garage around the corner.

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
you may want to be a bit more specific about which garage this time mike....there's about 10 garage complexes in that 2 block area :lol:

Also, put me down as a Yes.

·
Registered
17,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
you may want to be a bit more specific about which garage this time mike....there's about 10 garage complexes in that 2 block area :lol:

Also, put me down as a Yes.
There is only one garage around the corner...cannot miss it. Meanwhile..anything new regarding the HIDs?

·
Registered
17,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #59 (Edited)
i don't have the address of the garage...but since u were there last time...it is just around the corner from the restaurant...I believe it is 90 Church St..but i could be wrong...

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
By the way, last time we ate there...it came out to 24 dollars per person...tip was included....free parking in the garage around the corner.
Thats not a bad price at all....hell i go to the salad bar at least 8 or 9 times at Old Country Buffet..sounds good, can't wait, SteveSky67

41 - 60 of 189 Posts