Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got back from the dealership. Still had the tape and plastic on it, but it is gorgeous! Signing the papers this afternoon.

Oh thank you, Sky Gods!! Skywulf and I will be having our virtual toast tonight!
:cheers:

·
Registered
295 Posts
congrats...send pics later....less than 2 months order to del..thats great

·
Registered
128 Posts
Congrats on the new arrival!!!!! I cant wait till my number comes up. You will have to post pics when you take delivery

·
Registered
574 Posts
Congrats!!!!

THE MOMENT HAS ARRIVED!!!!!! Now that first curvey road!!!! :cheers:

·
Registered
255 Posts
MyMidnightSky said:
I just got back from the dealership. Still had the tape and plastic on it, but it is gorgeous! Signing the papers this afternoon.

Oh thank you, Sky Gods!! Skywulf and I will be having our virtual toast tonight!
Congratulations!!!!!!!!1 You will absolutely fall more in love with it more than you thought possible.

Time for another drive, the clouds moved out so the top stays down.

·
Registered
53 Posts
VOM and Code info is great

Went to my dealer yesterday and got my VOM (KFZDSS)
and the code 3400 as of 7/12.:willy: :willy:
Wanted to thank the forum for all this great information:thumbs:
Great to see all the codes and the dates between each code
My SKY on order: :drool:
Silver Graphite, Red Premium Trim
Automatic, Limited-slip differential
Rear Spoiler, Cold Air Intake
Locking Gas Cap and Splash Guards (frnt&rear)

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
MyMidnightSky said:

Congratulations on your SKY, now getting ready for the ride of your life.:thumbs:

·
Registered
62 Posts
Angel said:
Went to my dealer yesterday and got my VOM (KFZDSS)
and the code 3400 as of 7/12.:willy: :willy:
Wanted to thank the forum for all this great information:thumbs:
Great to see all the codes and the dates between each code
My SKY on order: :drool:
Silver Graphite, Red Premium Trim
Automatic, Limited-slip differential
Rear Spoiler, Cold Air Intake
Locking Gas Cap and Splash Guards (frnt&rear)
Angel, when it gets in finally please put lots of pics up since you have the same color and trim package that I want. Also, I didn't order the splash guards but will put them on after I get the car if they look good. Congrats on getting closer.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
You'll love the color, its awsome......:thumbs:

·
Registered
53 Posts
#78 I cant wait till my number comes up.

I can't believe you are #78 :mad: on a waiting list. Where are you located? It must be the only Saturn dealer in hundreds of miles.

Angel

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
MyMidnightSky said:

I am so PSCYHED for you! I told you, I told you I told you. This is one of those rare events when someone won't slap you for saying I told you so. I am leaving the office now, trying to decide whether to risk the top down, 20 percent showers....or not>>>hmmm. But I got my CD! MMSKY< I will be back at the keyboard this evenin tide, I suspect it will be late before you are finished. My face hurts from grinning. Someone at work asked me, "Does it have a lot of power?" I said, "It has the power to make me smile so hard for so long my face hurts" And I was in a traffic jam. Congrats MMSKY! Chris67 was RIGHT.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Oh my gosh, everyone is so right! You know you are going to love it, but you don't realize just HOW MUCH you are going to love it! Skywulf, my face hurts too. This forum has been invaluable and a sanity saver, I swear. The timing is pretty awesome. My birthday was yesterday and my 20 year high school reunion is tomorrow. I was so hoping it would arrive in time to take it!

To all of those still waiting, it is so worth it! All the colors are beautiful, but I absolutely love the midnight blue. Can't wait to share pics. Not that you haven't already seen some beautiful blue ones, but what the heck...who can get too much of them, right?!

Skywulf, here's to us getting our girls today!! :cheers:

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
MyMidnightSky said:
Oh my gosh, everyone is so right! You know you are going to love it, but you don't realize just HOW MUCH you are going to love it! Skywulf, my face hurts too. This forum has been invaluable and a sanity saver, I swear. The timing is pretty awesome. My birthday was yesterday and my 20 year high school reunion is tomorrow. I was so hoping it would arrive in time to take it!

To all of those still waiting, it is so worth it! All the colors are beautiful, but I absolutely love the midnight blue. Can't wait to share pics. Not that you haven't already seen some beautiful blue ones, but what the heck...who can get too much of them, right?!

Skywulf toasts with My Midnight Sky aka MMSKY....(teehee) here's to us getting our girls today!! :cheers:
And here is to American made!
Here Here! My husband brought my stepdaughter to dinner and she did not know I had the Sky parked out there. We finished dinner, and I said, "We're going on" and we walked outside, and she was talking away and I hit the unlock button when we got about 25 feet away and my Sky lit up like a space ship! She was so excited driving through downtown with the Altlanta skyline in my windshield. It was great. Hubby is driving around with his son now. He was trying to act like this was all my deal, but heh-heh...he will drive it too!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
skywulf said:
And here is to American made!
Here Here! My husband brought my stepdaughter to dinner and she did not know I had the Sky parked out there. We finished dinner, and I said, "We're going on" and we walked outside, and she was talking away and I hit the unlock button when we got about 25 feet away and my Sky lit up like a space ship! She was so excited driving through downtown with the Altlanta skyline in my windshield. It was great. Hubby is driving around with his son now. He was trying to act like this was all my deal, but heh-heh...he will drive it too!
Isn't it funny? I pulled up at my house to pick up my son and take him for a ride and 3 or 4 of his friends came running up. The look on their teenage faces was priceless...especially since they were already used to seeing me in my Vette. I had to take them all for rides in the Vette before I traded it, so I am sure rides in the Sky are up next. And my husband is soooo digging it too!

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Oh, she was so excited. The subwoofer was pounding and we had her teeny bopper station on the radio! My sons are like...eh, oh well...tomorrow we are going to do girl stuff and ride topdown all morning. In the meantime, after all this train, and truck and dealer prep wait, and traffic...whew..I am going to sleep like a baby.

·
Registered
389 Posts
It has been a month and I am still smilin'. I was running around with the top down yesterday and it was 100 degrees out.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
GRinLR said:
It has been a month and I am still smilin'. I was running around with the top down yesterday and it was 100 degrees out.
Ditto! Did I care? NO! I am about to go to the grocery store to get some milk for my coffee.....and then later I will drive back and get some bread...do you see a trend? Small trunk just means I get to drive more..multiple trips. MMSKY did you do any driving last night after you got your sky home? Amd GRinLR,AR it is god to see you!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
skywulf said:
Ditto! Did I care? NO! I am about to go to the grocery store to get some milk for my coffee.....and then later I will drive back and get some bread...do you see a trend? Small trunk just means I get to drive more..multiple trips. MMSKY did you do any driving last night after you got your sky home? Amd GRinLR,AR it is god to see you!
Did I do any driving...are you kidding?! I've put 200 miles on it since I picked it up Friday afternoon. It had 4 miles on it when I got it. We left my 20 year high school reunion about 12:30 last night. It was so nice out, we put the top down and cruised home. I love this car! You know with all the smiling while we are driving with the top down, we may be at risk of getting a few bugs caught in our teeth! :lol:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts