Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just went to all of the Saturn dealers in my area and not one has
a Sky for sale. I have to order one that MAY be delivered in Feb 07.

Does anyone know how I can get one.

I want it NOW!!!!!! (I'm spoiled, what can I say?)

·
Registered
54 Posts
If you are anywhere near C-bus, OH there was one in the local paper last Sunday (I bet its gone now though). Only like 1000 miles. Don't have a clue why they were selling it. I LOVE mine (already close to 2000 in just 4 weeks).

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
SkyRose said:

It just don't work that way.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Saturn of Rockford is raffling one ...... for firemen..... SkyBaby-07 .... btw... it is MY ORIGINAL ordered SKY.....

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
WELCOME SKYROSE........ to our forum.... GREAT PEOPLE HERE AND A GREAT CAR...SkyBaby-07

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
3,491 Posts
SkyRose said:
Why can't I pay cash for a Sky Today?
Because somebody got there ahead of you and bought the one that you wanted. Next time, get there sooner, and keep the other guy from getting your car.

Heck, for all I know, I could be the guy that took your car away from you. If so, thanks for being slow! Your car is great! I love it!

:D

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Where ya from SkyRose? SkyBaby-07

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
SkyRose said:

You can pay cash for a Sky. You just have to offer us enough to give up our place in line!:lol:

Some of us can be bought!

·
Registered
432 Posts
SkyHi07 said:
Where are you at? Springfield Illinois has one.
Color? Options? I may have to drive to Springpatch tomorrow....:willy:

Last time I was in there they just had the demo model that they weren't selling.

·
Registered
540 Posts
SkyRose said:

always one or two on Ebay. You do realize that there are people on this forum that have waited over a year for their car, dont you ??? and most of us are at least waiting 3 to 9 months.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I think there will be a small number of slightly used ones hitting the market as soon as the redlines start rolling into dealers. I think there are a number of people who will "trade up". Will the used ones still demand a premium?

·
Super Moderator
11,486 Posts
GaryH said:
It just don't work that way.
Oh it can. Did for me. Heck, I had THREE to choose from!!! I could have gotten a Silver Graphite with cloth, a Green with Tan top loaded less LSD, or the Blue/black I picked up.

If you don't mind the travel (or are close) call the Orange County, CA dealers...they may have one.

Just remember, the odds of finding EXACTLY what you have on order gets slimmer when you start looking for one on a lot.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
SKY VUE 1 said:
Color? Options? I may have to drive to Springpatch tomorrow....:willy:

Last time I was in there they just had the demo model that they weren't selling.
It might be the demo, do a find vehcile now search off of the GM website. Think it is loaded, and Red.

·
Registered
804 Posts
What can you expect? with only about 4000 or so made and waiting lists to buy them, you have to be in the right place at the right time to get one. Put your name on the dealer list and tell them you want to be contacted if someone turns one down.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts