Saturn Sky Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
One Of Each

Just Joined Your Site And I Will Be Getting The First Sky Delivered To My Local Dealer.
Don't Mean To Spoil The Party But My Solstice Is Vin 240 And Is Due Any Day.
I Saw Both Cars At The Show In Atlanta And The Next Day I Ordered The Sol In Deep With All The Options.
Last Friday In Detroit I Drove The Solstice As Part Of The Intro
Party.
I Had The Opportunity To Meet The Saturn Team And Want Everyone Out There To Know That These Folks Are As Excited About The Cars As The Ones Getting Them. Be Assured They Are Working Closely With The Solstice Group And Will Benefit From The Earlier Launch Of Those.
That Said, I Keep Kicking Myself To See If This Is Just A Dream And If It Is, Let Me Keep Sleeping.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Welcome to our Party

FINELY said:
Just Joined Your Site And I Will Be Getting The First Sky Delivered To My Local Dealer.
I Saw Both Cars At The Show In Atlanta And The Next Day I Ordered The Sol In Deep With All The Options.
Party.
I Had The Opportunity To Meet The Saturn Team And Want Everyone Out There To Know That These Folks Are As Excited About The Cars As The Ones Getting Them. Be Assured They Are Working Closely With The Solstice Group And Will Benefit From The Earlier Launch Of Those.
That Said, I Keep Kicking Myself To See If This Is Just A Dream And If It Is, Let Me Keep Sleeping.
Okay so I am jealous, but I can also be patient and wait. Personally, I want to see the Solstice to check out storage. Still trying to figure if I can get two sets of golf clubs in the car or if my wife has to be strapped to the trunk.
:lol:

·
Registered
242 Posts
FINELY said:
Party.
SO AM I TO UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE GETTING ONE OF EACH?? YOU LUCKY :mad: .....HAHAHA JUST KIDDING........CONCRATS AND WELCOME TO THE FORUM.... :cheers:

·
Registered
46 Posts
I Guess You Will Need To Know The Awful Truth About The Trunk And Be Assured Your Pga Bag Will Have To Ride Shotgun.
The Trunk Could Hold A Smaller Bag But It's A Tight Fit.
You Might End Up Missing Your Tee Time To Go Joy-riding
Instead.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
mhw745 said:
Okay so I am jealous, but I can also be patient and wait. Personally, I want to see the Solstice to check out storage. Still trying to figure if I can get two sets of golf clubs in the car or if my wife has to be strapped to the trunk.
:lol:
I have read on the Solstice site that with the top up you can get one full sized bag or two half sized bags in the trunk, with the top down you can get one half sized bag in... that being said i have a suggestion, take two half sized bags and one set of clubs split between them, and Share....
LOL

·
Registered
242 Posts
GIVE ME A PUTTER, BALL AND GATORADE. STORAGE ISSUE, RESOLVED. :lol: PUTT-PUTT FOR ME! LESS TIME ON THE LINKS, AND, MORE TIME IN MY "SKY"! :cheers:

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
sky_line said:
GIVE ME A PUTTER, BALL AND GATORADE. STORAGE ISSUE, RESOLVED. :lol: PUTT-PUTT FOR ME! LESS TIME ON THE LINKS, AND, MORE TIME IN MY "SKY"! :cheers:
yeah I figured i wouldn't have time for any more golf anyway... my new hobby is driving and showing off my Sky.... going to cruise-ins and car gatherings around the area... i already do that in my corvair but not as much as i am about to do next year...

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
I hate these post and run posters, I have noticed several that will their posts and negative, and usually they will make a rant then not respond... i think they are just playing with our emotions, and we are emotional when it comes to our cars, if not we wouldn't be here

·
Registered
432 Posts
im not much of a golfer, so the golf bags thing isnt as important for me, but it does give me an idea of how much i can put in the trunk. ill likely have a set of tools with me, cause im an addict to working on cars. ill also have a bag with a change of clothes for a random change of plans. i like to be prepared. after those, ill be able to fit a couple bags of groceries, which is all i need, or a bag for the lady, which is all she gets, or other random small things. truthfully, the trunk size is almost a plus for me. i would rather have a smaller trunk than a larger one.

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
classic66vair said:
I hate these post and run posters, I have noticed several that will their posts and negative, and usually they will make a rant then not respond... i think they are just playing with our emotions, and we are emotional when it comes to our cars, if not we wouldn't be here
We call them Trolls. Best way to stop a troll is not to feed it.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts