Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whay don't we have more owner pics? Some people haven't seen all the colors and we already have many owners? Is it just too hard to put the owners pics in the pic section? I know I have seen the pics in the threads, but they don't get seen by everyone there. Just curious.... We should have a section just for new owners top post there pics so when they get a new car they can refer to the pics section and we can all go back later and see their car again....:thumbs:

·
Registered
139 Posts
Nemesis said:
Whay don't we have more owner pics? Some people haven't seen all the colors and we already have many owners? Is it just too hard to put the owners pics in the pic section? I know I have seen the pics in the threads, but they don't get seen by everyone there. Just curious.... We should have a section just for new owners top post there pics so when they get a new car they can refer to the pics section and we can all go back later and see their car again....:thumbs:
I agree, that leads me to ask. After you've been a member for 30 days and 30 posts, can you then be able to upload pics and get an avatar? Curious?

·
Registered
105 Posts
Graphite Silver, red/back interior

Tried but it would not upload.. just froze. Sorry

·
Registered
304 Posts
I saved them under My Gallery and I've seen a few others have done that too.

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wouldn't it be cool though if there was a place we could just go to and see everyone's sky? I hate having to wait until I see someone to get to their photos. Then some don't even have photos. On the mustang site I used to be on ('05) they had one place for everyone to put all the photos of their new car. It was great because often you could go see someone car and get photos of your car by just browsing. Here, you have to ask around or hope the limited photos in the "exterior photos" section will have the options you are looking for. Something else that comes of this is that some of the wierd options like the optional rims (that only a few have) will be in there and anyone that wants to see them can go there. I think our photo area needs to be renovated. For a site that is all about a car, we don't seem to very focused on photos.....:confused:

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Part of the problem is that there are many, many photos, but they are on individual pages spread out in the fora. Perhaps one, central place would be a great idea.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Oh I see where to upload now! Thanks all for your help.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Look in MY GALLERY for my wife's silver pearl "Miss Kitty"

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
How does one set up a gallery -:confused: - I looked all over and found no info..:banghead: .. Tell me it is staring me in the eyes somewhere!:mad:

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
Rick Tinley Park said:
How does one set up a gallery -:confused: - I looked all over and found no info..:banghead: .. Tell me it is staring me in the eyes somewhere!:mad:
There's an UPLOAD PHOTOS link right under the LOG OUT link on the Gallery page ... upper rightish.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Takes a day or two after you upload them to be reviewed and approved.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
We could make a standard, of the FIRST picture in each Gallery has to be the owner with the car. I better go look to see if you can re-arange order of photos.

·
Registered
234 Posts
people don't like to start new threads every other day showing pictures of the car everybody else on the board has/will have... :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts