Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally got my order number about a week ago but when I call the 800# they can't tell me ****. When I call the dealer my sales rep just tells me the car is ordered. Does the 800# have access to what the status is on my car.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
18,181 Posts
This is not the answer you wanted hear..but...your car has status...YOU DON'T.....join the club.

It is so hard to get info from that 800 number...and the dealer...even harder....You ordered yours from ROY I believe...

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Sales manager say, "We are all in the dark together"

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
After you your image gets to VOMS and 030, you will probably not be able to get any updates until it is built. The reason is once it iit is the GM ordering system, it enters a "black Hole" and suddenly emerges built at the other end. As I have said in a previous post, Saturbn is in the process iof changeover to GM system. At present the SKY & RElay are in this system. The rest of the Saturn line will change at the end of the model year. GM sytem is less informative than the the old Saturn system. Cheer up guys, I waited 8 weeks at 030, in the "black hole" emerged at the end built, shipped and recieved in 16 days.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Ernest said:
After you your image gets to VOMS and 030, you will probably not be able to get any updates until it is built. The reason is once it iit is the GM ordering system, it enters a "black Hole" and suddenly emerges built at the other end. As I have said in a previous post, Saturbn is in the process iof changeover to GM system. At present the SKY & RElay are in this system. The rest of the Saturn line will change at the end of the model year. GM sytem is less informative than the the old Saturn system. Cheer up guys, I waited 8 weeks at 030, in the "black hole" emerged at the end built, shipped and recieved in 16 days.
The longest 16 days in the life of this forum.....Skip... feel like a handmaiden at times....:lol: :lol: :willy: :cool:

·
First Reported SKY Owner!
408 Posts
skywulf said:
Sales manager say, "We are all in the dark together"
:agree: Mine went through the same "black hole" also, then one day, a great light shone down from heaven and said "your car is built-status 38-but we don't know when she will be here"..... 8 days later, she was here!! The sagas continue as we watch others wait. Oops-I think I hear my Sky calling-gotta go drivin:D :driving: (sorry- I don't mean to rub it in-but she's worth the wait!!!!:D )

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Marlboro,

Yeah I ordered from Roy. Freehold gave me an order # but that's it. No clue on delivery or even status that I'm in. Other then Red/Black leather, I don't think I did any options that should slow me down, 5-speed with standard wheels.

·
Registered
18,181 Posts
If u r lucky...u can get it in 6 weeks...my friend ordered a SKY this week from Ian, of course, automatic, chrome wheels...the works...and he said if he gets it by July, he is lucky...and he was number 14 in imaging. I don't believe he has been imaged.

I hope mine will be in late April...they had the chrome wheels when I ordered Jan 26...but imaged the following week. The number one person at Freehold is waiting for his car...he placed his order in Sept...and he has no idea when his car is coming. They don't give out any info at Freehold. Both of us believe the demo was his because that is exactly what he ordered...u saw it. He is not a happy camper at this time. By the way, my son looked at his high school yearbook. Your wife's picture was there...but he did not know her...she graduated a year after but never was in any of his classes..

By the way, they say they are waiting for their 2nd demo...I wonder whose car that will be?

Michael

·
Registered
326 Posts
The 1-800-553-6000 # posted by angelqute1 worked great for me, first time I felt like Saturn was happy I was buying a car from them. Basically told me I was in Chrome Wheel Purgatory in a roundabout way but told me to call back once a week. She was extremely friendly.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm hoping for Mid May cause if I can't cruise the strips for June/July I will be pist. Thanks for the help Mike it's good to see a local on here with Freehold Dealer knowledge. See you at the BBQ.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
OOps forgot, one thing I found interesting when I called the 800# they said that the car was ordered with the Order # I gave them but my name wasn't on the order #. I guess that means they can sell my Sky as well.

·
Registered
18,181 Posts
Remember...don't park it by Wegman's...lol..but u can come down ryan rd and park it on carrie drive....always welcome

MarlboroMike

1 - 12 of 12 Posts