Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Is everyone trying to buy a R/L or they r unhappy with their choice?
Could be their not true Sky fans and their just trying to make a quick buck?

·
Premium Member
7,468 Posts
:D :D absolutely happy with a "regular" Sky. Will I buy a R/L in the future--Doubt it--Love my current sky, will I buy a future "regular" sky? most defintely in the cards--we'll see--:D :D

·
Registered
295 Posts
remember its getting cold up north...they had their fun in the warm weather

·
Registered
174 Posts
Is everyone trying to buy a R/L or they r unhappy with their choice?

I'am a Norther Guy...Got my Sky in May drove it for the season, had the oppertunity to order a RL and did not want to sit on my sky and wait. I sold mine about 6 weeks ago in E-Bay for 3K over sticker, Struck while the iron was hot so to speak. So Now I sit and wait with a nice chunk of change to put on my RL...The car would have been in the garage by now any ways.

·
Registered
804 Posts
I'am a Norther Guy...Got my Sky in May drove it for the season, had the oppertunity to order a RL and did not want to sit on my sky and wait. I sold mine about 6 weeks ago in E-Bay for 3K over sticker, Struck while the iron was hot so to speak. So Now I sit and wait with a nice chunk of change to put on my RL...The car would have been in the garage by now any ways.
I agree. In the North the days are limited for the great top down runs, and many of us will be storing the Sky away for 3 or 4 months. If someone is interested in getting a Sky now and will buy it, you might as well sell it and get back in line for next summer's delivery- especially if you want to get the RL.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Another consideration might be the "Bandwagoners" that have to have the latest and greatest toy. These folks don't generally have a lot of staying power and rapidly move on to something else.
As far as saying there's a lot for sale I tend to disagree, there aren't compared to the number of folks who want one, a number of folks aren't going to travel to get a used car though, (or in other cases even a new one!).

·
Premium Member
830 Posts
Sleeper

I can't trade my SKY but if I want to run turbo I use this...it is at 224.4 HP at the wheels..its running a 6 speed Auto with Steptronic paddles and Traction control...the sport suspension is unbleaverable...I love this car.....Seal9:cheers:

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts