Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:brentil: I just got home to South Carolina from my other home in Canada, I went to the dealer where I am 3rd on the list for a SKY, I was told Saturday that they would not have automatics until September because of some order system that Canada has. I asked why the USA has automatics and was told that it is different for Canada.

Someone on here please explain this new crap to me, Sept is the start of winter, most times it is too cold to run with the top down.

I am about ready now to take back my deposit and forget the whole thing.:mad:

Who is responsible for the marketing for Saturn anyway?

Fed up period, just like the rest of my fellow Canucks :banghead:

Kimberly
ChiliSky---maybe not

·
Registered
304 Posts
ChiliSky said:
:brentil: I just got home to South Carolina from my other home in Canada, I went to the dealer where I am 3rd on the list for a SKY, I was told Saturday that they would not have automatics until September because of some order system that Canada has. I asked why the USA has automatics and was told that it is different for Canada.

Someone on here please explain this new crap to me, Sept is the start of winter, most times it is too cold to run with the top down.

I am about ready now to take back my deposit and forget the whole thing.:mad:

Who is responsible for the marketing for Saturn anyway?

Fed up period, just like the rest of my fellow Canucks :banghead:

Kimberly
ChiliSky---maybe not

Not much better here. Been #1 in line for a month waiting to be able to order an automatic. If I wait, I probably won't get it much before August. I think most of us are pretty fed up.:mad:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts