Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Talked with the sales mangler at my dealership today. I am #6 for a Sky. His allocation for August is ONE Sky. ONE :brentil: . ONE :mad: !!!! ONE :cuss:. ONE :deadhorse.

And two thirds of his Sky orders are Redlines. I wonder if my Redline will be an early summer 2008 model. :confused: :lol: :lol: :lol: :confused:

It should be lead pipe sinch that I will have the powerseat height adjuster, huh?

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
snaponbob said:
Talked with the sales mangler at my dealership today. I am #6 for a Sky. His allocation for August is ONE Sky. ONE :brentil: . ONE :mad: !!!! ONE :cuss:. ONE :deadhorse.

And two thirds of his Sky orders are Redlines. I wonder if my Redline will be an early summer 2008 model. :confused: :lol: :lol: :lol: :confused:

It should be lead pipe sinch that I will have the powerseat height adjuster, huh?
Call around and see if you can get closer up on some other list even if you have to drive a bit.

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just called two Pontiac dealers.

:willy: HOLY CRAP !!!!!!! :willy:

One said at LEAST $5000 over msrp AT A MINIMUM!!!!! The sales manager bluntly told me that if the market will stand MORE, than they will charge it, and if the customer walks, oh well!!! Then he questioned me as to what my Saturn dealer was selling the Sky for. I told him MSRP. Silence. I asked him how much a GXP, 5 speed, a/c, etc., would be. About $33-35K. When asked what I was going to get a Redline for, I told him base MSRP, plus leather. Roughly $28500. Silence.

The second was similar.

The first conversation started with "how long is your list for GXP's and how much over MSRP are you asking". In reverse order, at least $5k, and no orders yet. Oh GEE, I can't imagine why!!!!

Guess I will be quietly waiting for my 2011 Redline. :lol::eek::lol:::nopity::lol::willy::lol:

·
Registered
68 Posts
I'm number 4 at blue springs, mo

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
trigeeks said:
I'm number 4 at blue springs, mo
Guess what sport!?!?!?! I am two behind you!!! Same store. Same bad new for you!! The Pontiac dealer was at 50 Hwy and Douglas. You know which one it is.

Hey, if you hurry, there is a sold white with tan on the showroom floor. Handsome car!!

·
Registered
68 Posts
that one is nice but it will be worth the wait....maybe someone will jump ship and we will move up.

·
First 2000 Senior Member
635 Posts
#2 in line for a Redline at Saturn of Germantown, just went to code 2000 this week. Sounds like I may get bumped because of the allocation on 5-spds.

·
Registered
478 Posts
I'm number 8 at Saturn of Raynham, MA, but they say I'll have it by the end of the year. Works for me.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts