Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Ernest said:
Does anyone have any idea about the room in the SKY for tall/large people? I am 6' 2" stocky, was wondering about how far back seat adjusts and head room with top up. ERNEST
Go to your local pontiac dealer and sit in a Solstice... they are the same

·
Registered
40 Posts
skyman I know that the platforms are the same but I have seen both up close and sat in the solstice but not the sky but the solstice's dash seem a little different...tighter, with less leg room. I don't know if this is for sure or not but the sky may have more leg room (knee room)....can anybody clearify this for sure.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
bubblehead1965 said:
skyman I know that the platforms are the same but I have seen both up close and sat in the solstice but not the sky but the solstice's dash seem a little different...tighter, with less leg room. I don't know if this is for sure or not but the sky may have more leg room (knee room)....can anybody clearify this for sure.
I am not 100 percent sure but i think the height of the bottom of the dash is the same on both cars....the underframe work is the same so the room is more than likely the same also.... how did you fit in the Solstice?

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
I'm 5'9" and a little on the heavy side. (OK I'm fat. Get over it.:lol: ) I like to sit back a little when I'm driving and I found the seat went back just far enough for me to fully depress the clutch peddle on the Solstice with the seat fully extended to the back of the car. I also found there was still some head room in the car but I though if I was any taller my line of vision would have been obstructed by the upper frame of the windshield.

Of course we are all proportioned a little differently and I agree with Skyman07 that you should check out the Solstice. For now it's the closest you'll be able to get to sitting in a Sky. If the Solstice is out of the question fit wise then the Sky will probably be as well.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Sorry to tell ya- but my 6'2" friend sat in a Solstice and the steering wheel was between his knees. You might want to try anyway, but I'm pretty sure you won't fit. Too bad, he really liked the car...

·
Registered
149 Posts
I did read in a review that the sky felt as though it had more room in the cabin then the solstice, wether it is leg room or room in genereal they didn't state. Also that was just an opion and may not be entirely accurate, its just something I read and something to think about

1 - 8 of 8 Posts