Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
I highly doubt it....I'm not even sure if they will be making the RedLine with an Automatic...period!

We will have to wait and see...If anyone knows if they will be making Auto RedLines I would like to know.

I personally would like to see a paddle shift....hell yeah! :cool:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
100% automatic will be available for redline. I am number one on my dealers list. He called me this week and said 100% automatic will be available. Auto redline fully loaded will be a little below 30k with everything that is with no dealer mark up.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
"Yes" on the auto..."no" on the paddle shifters and tiptronic. The RL will have the same auto that the standard Sky has.

·
Premium Member
1,640 Posts
After market

I saw on some car show on Speed Channel the other day an aftermarket kit to add paddle shift to I think a 1972 GTO - so I suspect other options exist - might take a while for a version custom fitted to the Sky

·
Registered
129 Posts
They Missed the Boat on this one

All Sky Automatics should have came with the Paddle Shifter on the steering column. Heck even my 2007 Honda Fit Sport Model has that and it's only a 15K car loaded. The transmission used for the Sky has that capability. I guess the question would be if I use it and I'd have to say I played with it but don't use it that much. After all if the Vette comes with it it's baby sister,the Sky, should also.
Jayne

·
Registered
136 Posts
where's something saying that the Sky RL will have an automatic option? I must have missed the release? anyone got anything?

I wouldn't trust my dealers or anyone else's dealers as they simply like to talk out of their arses on a frequent basis

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Freakazoid said:
where's something saying that the Sky RL will have an automatic option? I must have missed the release? anyone got anything?

I wouldn't trust my dealers or anyone else's dealers as they simply like to talk out of their arses on a frequent basis
In the Redline Discussion section, check the "sticky" at the top that has the official GM announcement for the Sky Redline....all the options are listed right on that page...and an automatic is one of them.

·
Registered
136 Posts
nscrbug said:
In the Redline Discussion section, check the "sticky" at the top that has the official GM announcement for the Sky Redline....all the options are listed right on that page...and an automatic is one of them.

ah k there we are, thanks!

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
5-speed manual and 5-speed automatic are the only transmissions available. The automatic is a plain auto, it is not an auto-manual or tiptronic style.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts