Saturn Sky Forum banner

Will your SKY be your only car ?

• Total voters
61 - 80 of 197 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Technically, yes it will be the only car, as my other vehicle is a motorcycle. Which, by the way, was the only vehicle for 6 years.

S

·
Registered
517 Posts
ford truck, mazda 626, miata, wrangler, viper, jeep cherokee, jeep cj7, hold on let me run outside and check, and oh yes the Sky.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I have Avalanche. If I got Sky or Solstice. I would use my Avalanche to go to work. little one would be my weekend toy...

Jay

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
3,491 Posts
SKY is too fun to sit in the garage

I can't wait to hop in the SKY each day for the short 10-mile hop to and from work. I tend to wander further now when I go to lunch. If I don't get three compliments a day, I feel depressed.

The Ford Ranger now sits outside, and hopes that I have to pick up something big and bulky at COSTCO...

So I am an "Other" - I kept my other car but now the SKY is the daily (and every chance I get) driver, and the truck is the errand-boy.

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Ernest said:
I will keep both our present Saturns, 04 L300.3 & 04 VUE, at least until the AURA arrives, then good bye to the VUE, it will probably go to our daughter. My L300 is much to nice a car to trade in, I really enjoy driving it.

ERNEST:thumbs:
UPDATE: '04 L300.3 & Daughters '02 SL1 to be traded in on AURA. SKY Red Line will be bought outright. Financing AURA & Serenity to build credit, will pay off in a year or so.:thumbs:

My daughter & Serenity get the '04 VUE, only the best for my Serenity!!!!!!!!!:thumbs:

·
Registered
115 Posts
Other

I am replacing the current car but I have another vehicle I plan to keep.

·
Registered
69 Posts
It will primarily be my only car. My husband has a new Dodge Ram and then we have a 49 pickup and the "Grey Ghost" a Plymouth SuperDeluxe just waiting to get renovated!

I think my husband hopes with the Sky it will cut down on my shopping since I
won't have anywhere to put my purchases.:)

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
SKYLAR said:
It will primarily be my only car. My husband has a new Dodge Ram and then we have a 49 pickup and the "Grey Ghost" a Plymouth SuperDeluxe just waiting to get renovated!

I think my husband hopes with the Sky it will cut down on my shopping since I
won't have anywhere to put my purchases.:)
Hey, thats what my husband thinks........yea right...:lol:

·
Registered
178 Posts
For the past 17 years, I have been driving a family car - two jeep cherokees -the first made it to 220,000 miles and the current '99 is at 250,000. SO, My Sky will be my primary car and I hope to get a motorcycle soon. My husband will get my 99 Jeep Cherokee and he will finally get rid of his torn up F150. He has a motorcycle as well. We are launching the kids out and gonna have some fun!

·
Registered
86 Posts
bluesky-g, what a rotten choice of what to take to work, M/C or convertible. Carlie's most definately gotten her money's worth out of her jeeps.

Chris

·
Registered
178 Posts
bullseye said:
bluesky-g, what a rotten choice of what to take to work, M/C or convertible. Carlie's most definately gotten her money's worth out of her jeeps.

Chris
Talk about amazing choices about what to ride to work - geez lemme see - the Lotus Elise or the Aprillia today, which one??? :cool: And you have less than 5 miles to get to work...at least I work more than 10 minutes away from home!!!! How bout we trade the jeep for one of your vehicles???:lol:
Carlie

·
Registered
59 Posts
The Sky is my commute car. If I'm going to be stuck in traffic, I might as well be stuck in something I love.

·
Registered
115 Posts
sky dawg said:
The Sky is my commute car. If I'm going to be stuck in traffic, I might as well be stuck in something I love.
I like the way you think! :cheers: I use my SKY as my commute car just because it's fun to drive. Besides I get a smile on my face as soon as get in. Looking at others with such sad looks in that traffic going home, makes me remember that life it too short and the main reason why I got this beautiful car.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I have a 2002 WRX now, That will be my winter car and when I need to do some shopping for crap or go kayaking or...whaterver, Sky of course will be my spring, summer & Fall commuter car.

I traded my 96 Miata for the WRX in 2001 and have been missing it ever since.

·
Registered
203 Posts
The Redline on order will by a "go get ice cream" car. However, I suspect that it will become more than just that. I plan on weekend trips as far as the 48 hours will take us.

I have a 2004 Vue Redline as my daily driver and love it. I am encouraging my wife to investigate the Aura when it is introduced in the fall.

We have found our local dealer (Saturn of Toledo) and our salesman there (not sure if the rules allow me to mention his name) to be fair and great to deal with both at the time of sale and for service calls.

This will be my 4th Saturn and my second Redline. She will be the mistress to replace the boats I have loved!

·
Registered
66 Posts
I've got an '05 Equinox that I'll keep. The Sky will be my fair wether car.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've got a 2004 VW Touareg V8 right now. I expect I will garage the VW for the spring/summer and put the Sky into storage for the fall/winter. Parking in Boston is tight, so keeping two cars in the city is tough.

61 - 80 of 197 Posts