Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just over at the Solstice Forum and a guy posted pictures he took at lunch today of all the Solstices parked in the Wilmington plant lot. It's good to know they are cranking out Kappas. BTW, some of those guys over there don't sound too friendly when talking about the Sky...

·
Registered
554 Posts
Don't take offense about it. They/We are crazy about getting our cars. If the Sky was the first to market more than half of them would be on this site all excited about getting their cars.

I'm lucky enough to be getting a 1st 1000 Solstice and number 1 on my Dealers list for a Sky. The Solstice is going to be a show car with all the trimmings, and my Sky will be driven as much as possible. The really cool thing is, I can buy both a Sky and Solstice for about the same price as a Corvette Coupe.

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Any chance someone will get pics or video from inside the plant while the Sky is being built?

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
rick112 said:
Any chance someone will get pics or video from inside the plant while the Sky is being built?
Prolly slim to none, and I think slim has left town :lol:

Very unlikely to get pics or video from within or on GM property.

·
Registered
242 Posts
kappaman said:
Prolly slim to none, and I think slim has left town :lol:

Very unlikely to get pics or video from within or on GM property.
THEY MAY SHOW IT ON DISCOVERY OR THE HISTORY CHANNEL ONE DAY....WHO KNOW, MAYBE JUST BEFORE LAUNCH.....BUT I WOULDN'T COUNT ON IT. THIS IS THEIR "BABY, RIGHT NOW....AND MORE IMPORTANTLY, THEIR TIME TO SHINE......NO ONE IS GONNA SPOIL IT FOR THEM. I'LL WIT FOR THE DVD...I'M SURE SOMETHING WILL COME WITH THE CAR.:lol:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts