Saturn Skyline Forum banner

1 - 20 of 350 Posts

·
Registered
17,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Saturday, Sept. 13th there will be a Special EVENT...meeting time will be 11:00 AM at the Wilmington Plant...this date and time is firm. The Executive Board has met and the KING has approved this posting. If u can attend, please reply with an acceptance...do not put down a wishy washy answer...it is either YES or NO. Don't tell us where u will be...Don't tell us anything except YES or NO.

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
Yes, depending what it is...thats my final answer!

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
WOW! first person to respond and he cannot READ...YES or NO...the only answers possible. READ! UNDERSTAND!
Yes, i understand, but we need DETAILS!!!!!!!!!! And like I said YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
535 Posts
Saturday, Sept. 13th there will be a Special EVENT...meeting time will be 11:00 AM at the Wilmington Plant...this date and time is firm. The Executive Board has met and the KING has approved this posting. If u can attend, please reply with an acceptance...do not put down a wishy washy answer...it is either YES or NO. Don't tell us where u will be...Don't tell us anything except YES or NO.
Yes, (It sounds very hush hush, a surprise, like the special un-labeled can sale at the Supermarket,
.50 cents and you get a can of something, could be green beans, could be dog food..............:jester:

(Sorry MM, had to expand on the reply :D)

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
Yes, (It sounds very hush hush, a surprise, like the special un-labeled can sale at the Supermarket,
.50 cents and you get a can of something, could be green beans, could be dog food..............:jester:
:lol:Yeah really,:rolleyes:relax....and i did say YES, i guess he can't read that either....

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
I'm going to have to say no I believe. I'm sorry Mike. September is packed for me, and was hoping this was going to be a bit more local. I'll try and catch another one, or heck, just call you up and we'll grab a dinner somewhere.

·
Registered
410 Posts
MARLBOROMIKE, My answer is NO!! I have a car show with over 250 cars and trying to finish out the show season in style. Send a brother a picture!

·
Premium Member
1,565 Posts
Yes, depending what it is...thats my final answer!
I thought you worked Saturday!!!

Is this something BIG where we need to take the day off if we have to work? Yes or No is my answer.

·
Registered
17,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I thought you worked Saturday!!!

Is this something BIG where we need to take the day off if we have to work? Yes or No is my answer.
That is not a valid answer...what is so hard about YES or NO...if the post is too short...just add letters....like..YESSSS or NOOOO

1 - 20 of 350 Posts