Saturn Sky Forum banner

201 - 220 of 350 Posts

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
So, if this thing is postponed to Sunday, when can we excpect a descion???

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
Since u and others have not followed the rules:nono:...using posts for nonsense, u will have to scroll this thread for that missed information.: HINT: It ends with IDIOTS!
ok, i remember you saying friday...or saturday morning...gotcha!

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,875 Posts
A window of opportunity?

that is wilmington weather

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
Got this off the National Weather Service:

Saturday: A slight chance of showers, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 83. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Saturday Night: A chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70. South wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

·
Registered
17,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #206 (Edited)
It is Friday, 8:35 AM and at this time...this event is a GO>>dress appropriately but realize that it will be in the 80's also..that's what the weatherman states. The Jersey people will be meeting at the Clara Barton rest area between exits 2 & 1. Be there no later than 10:15 AM. And for the IDIOTS, do not start posting nonsense. You know who YOU are!

All other memebers will meet at the Wilmington Plant by 11:00 AM...not the front gate but past the front gate and at the end of the plant, make a left turn into the parking lot area where NEW cars are awaiting shipment. It is the first left at the end of the Wilmington Plant gate.

This thread has been cross posted in the Solstice Forum...I covered all bases.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
It is Friday, 8:35 AM and at this time...this event is a GO>>dress appropriately but realize that it will be in the 80's also..that's what the weatherman states. The Jersey people will be meeting at the Clara Barton rest area between exits 2 & 1. Be there no later than 10:15 AM. And for the IDIOTS, do not start posting nonsense. You know who YOU are!

All other memebers will meet at the Wilmington Plant by 11:00 AM...not the front gate but past the front gate and at the end of the plant, make a left turn into the parking lot area where NEW cars are awaiting shipment. It is the first left at the end of the Wilmington Plant gate.

I covered all bases.
Like this?

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
REVENGE will be so SWEET...I can already taste it!
Will it be at the Wilmington Plant at 11:00 AM this Saturday?

Or do I have to be from Jersey and meet at the Clara Barton rest area between exits 2 & 1 no later than 10:15 AM?

I would not want to miss it :D

·
Registered
17,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #211

This thread has been cross posted in the Solstice Forum...I covered all bases.
This event is still on.

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
You guys have fun without me - I have to bring Mike to two baseball games tomorrow since it rained last weekend (HERE IN JERSEY) and these are his make-up games if it doesn't RAIN. This hurricane season is annoying me. :brentil:

Walking shoes? Are you going to see the airplanes? :D

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
Lisa and I are bailing as well.....sorry..see some of you in October at least we know what we are doing then...:rolleyes: have a safe trip!

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
I'll save my vacation day for another MASSC meet :thumbs:

·
Registered
17,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #216 (Edited)
This is the list of YES's

Farscape1
MarlboroMike
Spag
Aggressiva
07Bluestone
Willie52s (AlterEgo)
Wkrantz
Rmarmion
Morfious
Sue's SKY + Al
SWorthit
Rusty
Bill Solt
Jerzedvil + 1
Bob
This is the new list...other members may attend..they r undecided. This event is a GO...we should have SUN sometime tomorrow morning. Jersey people...be at the Clara Barton rest area by 10:15 AM the latest...we must leave there to be at the Wilmington Plant by 11:00 AM. Bring walking shoes....and here is the last hint...I don't know if i should really do this...SPAG will hate me....I better not, but I am so tempted.

By my count we should have 8 cars at Clara Barton rest area

·
Registered
17,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #217
It is 4:30 AM and no "R"...it will be in the 80's and partly sunny...this event is definitely a GO. What am I doing up so early?

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
It is 4:30 AM and no "R"...it will be in the 80's and partly sunny...this event is definitely a GO. What am I doing up so early?
most seniors get up early:D

201 - 220 of 350 Posts