Saturn Sky Forum banner

221 - 240 of 350 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
I'm up and having coffee. Good weather! See you at the rest stop.

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
and here is the last hint...I don't know if i should really do this...SPAG will hate me....I better not, but I am so tempted.
Hey - this is your game!
:lol:

·
Registered
6,169 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
Guess it is time to let the cat out of the bag...

SO... we met at the plant...

THEN - we headed over to SECRET Destination #1 to eat and play...

Sorry everyone...

We have agreed not to speak the name of this establishment in order to keep up our innocent appearances!

I can say that we made sure that we looked good before we went in!

And - in keeping with my oath and not giving anything away...

Damn sworthit - Girl - you KNOW how to work it!

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
And a quite a few cute ones too!

Note that none of us were included in this category...

After what happened at SURPRISE Destination #1, I have come to the realization that all MASSC members are part of the dangerous category

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
Then we finally headed over to SURPRISE Destination #3!

(The Brandywine Arts Festival)

Where much was on display that set MMike's heart a pitter-patter!

MMike suddenly smiled and ran past the many talented artists displaying their wares towards what seemed like quite an appealing poster...

until he actually saw it up close!

He had such disappointment in his eyes, we all felt for him...

Tom, always knowing when it was a good time to change the subject, took the opportunity to explain exactly what happened to him this summer!

As for me - I am not much of a shopper, so I decided to hang out with Morfious and willy52 to check out the local artists and sit along the Brandywine river to relax...

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
Once MMike realized that he no longer had any room in his Base Model SKY for his new purchases, he also rejoined the group to relax and enjoy the scenery!

I had a great day with everyone - the weather was beautiful and the company was even better!

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
OH CRAP!

I just posted all of this in the NO TALKY thread!

I'm in for a lot of trouble when MMike finally gets home!

:lol:

·
Registered
17,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #235
I'm HOME!...go to the DEAN's OFFICE...this is a no talky thread...OK! Since the ZOO was free...TALKY TALKY permitted. To my surprise, JustMike made a cameo appearance...I hate him...he is responsible for this thread being 8 pages and growing...

It should be noted that Steve, the KING (SPAG) is responsible for this event. ME! The ner EMINENCE just followed orders...it was GOOD GUY/BAD GUY and I am stuck with the bad guy rep....here we go...

Attachments

·
Registered
17,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #236 (Edited)
Off to SECRET DESTINATION #2...It may look familiar if u went to MECCA 2 but don't tell anyone I gave a HINT..HINT...They say there is another person in this world that is your identical twin...well, look at pictures 2, 3, & 4....we found each other.

Attachments

·
Registered
17,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #237 (Edited)
SECRETED DESTINATION #3...the Brandywine Zoo. I forgot to mention, the food at Joes, was GREAT...I did check to make sure SENIORS get a discount although today it was free to everyone...Picture #1 reflects how no one listened to me...I did say bring walking shoes...Picture #3 (Tom & Sue) is showing us that we must be careful of the unknown animals that may lurk in our backyards...has anyone seen REED?

Attachments

·
Registered
17,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #240 (Edited)
Here is the fountain of youth...it did not help ME! Some person kept saying he found the INTERNET.

Thanks to all the members that braved the rain, sun and humidity. Did I hear someone say, "WHAT RAIN?" The Delaware weatherman is GREAT!...and now back to rule 1...no wishy washy.

Attachments

221 - 240 of 350 Posts