Saturn Skyline Forum banner

261 - 280 of 350 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
He caught a flyball behind his back, hit a double and a triple which rallied his team to win: 13 - 9 and he was awarded the holy game ball.
Congrats to Mikey!!!

You had your priorities in the correct place Solli! We really missed having you there - but you were where your presence was most important!

(and congrats on Amelia Clunkenquiet's trophy!)

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
4,853 Posts
Maybe thats why you rode a short bus :glol: BTW reed, as a is two words!!!
Surely you, of all people, are not criticizing someone else's typos! :lol:

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
Surely you, of all people, are not criticizing someone else's typos! :lol:
Thank God for the Edit Button!!!....:glol: I have to laugh at that avatar everythime i see it..Classic!

·
Registered
17,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #265
The truth is...we did not miss anyone who did not attend...our attention was on having a fun time with those who attended...SORRY! But we missed MIKEY...and we understand the team needed him more than us...GO MIKEY! Congratulations! Way to go! :thumbs:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Hey Mike, I've got two really great jokes for you. Heard them tonight from a Elvis channeler. You're gonna love them if I can remember them. :lol:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
4,853 Posts
The truth is...we did not miss anyone who did not attend...our attention was on having a fun time with those who attended...SORRY! But we missed MIKEY...and we understand the team needed him more than us...GO MIKEY! Congratulations! Way to go! :thumbs:
(sniff) Well, I missed you guys! :( :( Even SteveSky!

Congratulations, Mikey! :woo: :woo: :woo:

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
(sniff) Well, I missed you guys! :( :( Even SteveSky!

Congratulations, Mikey! :woo: :woo: :woo:
I miss you to Reed!!:thumbs:

·
Registered
290 Posts
Yes, it was a great hot day. Food was good at the Crab Shack and the Zoo and craft fair was pleasent. But the gang that made the trip was awesome. Sue & Al, Frank and his wife, MM, Spag, Morf, Willie, Sue,Tom,and the rest. I'll post my pictures tomorrow.

Till then, enjoy life.

·
Premium Member
1,565 Posts
I'm sorry I missed today's event. At least I got the evening shift with Morfious at the Yankee game. I'm glad you guys had a great time. I always have fun with you all, you really are great!

·
Registered
290 Posts
Hey EVERYONE. LET'S JOIN THE EVENT ON OCTOBER 11 IN LEHIGH VALLEY. LAST YEAR THERE WERE ONLY 5 CARS THEREE. (WE PUT THE VETTES TO SHAME). THE TRIP TO THE POCONOS AND LATE LUNCH AT PENN'S PEAK WAS GREAT. CHECK THE THREAD BY PACECAR AND REPLY THERE. LEAVES SHOULD BE TURNING AROUND THAT TIME. THERE IS ALSO A GREAT LITTLE TOWN UP THERE JUST LIKE NEW HOPE - JIM THORPE IS THE NAME.
We could drive thru the town and up the road to Beltsville Lake, etc.
What do you think!!! I'm going to do it. Let's join the event.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Pictures of our day.

Here's some pictures of the run yesterday.

Who's car starting rolling down the parking area? :banghead:

Who said " lets go look at the bearded dragon???

Attachments

·
Registered
290 Posts
More Pics

Lunch place, inside the crab shack.

Attachments

·
Registered
290 Posts
Last 5 pictures

The last of the pictures. Sorry didn't feel like doing the slideshow bit with music, etc.

Attachments

·
Registered
131 Posts
Hey EVERYONE. LET'S JOIN THE EVENT ON OCTOBER 11 IN LEHIGH VALLEY. LAST YEAR THERE WERE ONLY 5 CARS THEREE. (WE PUT THE VETTES TO SHAME). THE TRIP TO THE POCONOS AND LATE LUNCH AT PENN'S PEAK WAS GREAT. CHECK THE THREAD BY PACECAR AND REPLY THERE. LEAVES SHOULD BE TURNING AROUND THAT TIME. THERE IS ALSO A GREAT LITTLE TOWN UP THERE JUST LIKE NEW HOPE - JIM THORPE IS THE NAME.
We could drive thru the town and up the road to Beltsville Lake, etc.
What do you think!!! I'm going to do it. Let's join the event.

Sound like a plan!!! I'll be there!!:thumbs:

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
PaceCar's sister-in-law Donna has ALS and we would be supporting her team. If I don't go to Ohio, I'll be going to this one.

·
Premium Member
880 Posts
Sorry I missed it!

Hey gang,

As usual it looks like everyone had a great time. :)
Good job Spaq and MM - :thumbs:

Michele tell Mikey congrads from me also. :dthumbs:

Hope to see some of you at the Gold Coast Run on the 28th. :cheers:

261 - 280 of 350 Posts