Saturn Sky Forum banner

281 - 300 of 350 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Had a great time with all you animals! Sorry the rest of the critters could not make it, you were missed! Thankfully, I did not have any dreams of LARGE rodents. Spag and MM thanks for putting this together. Great fun!

Sue

Oh, yeah, congrats Mikey! Looks like you're headed to the majors.

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
Had a great time with all you animals! Sorry the rest of the critters could not make it, you were missed! .
Sue, not sure if i met you, but hopefully i will at another event!!!...

·
Registered
290 Posts
Anybody else coming to the ALS walk on the 11th of Oct.? Sue??

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
The truth is...we did not miss anyone who did not attend...our attention was on having a fun time with those who attended...SORRY!
Well, I guess I've been put in my place. And to think I actually thought I had a few friends who appreciated my presence and might miss me if I were gone.... :leaving:

Live and learn I guess. :confused:

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Well, I guess I've been put in my place. And to think I actually thought I had a few friends who appreciated my presence and might miss me if I were gone.... :leaving:

Don't let MM and the mouse in his pocket speak for the rest of us! ... :nono:

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Anybody else coming to the ALS walk on the 11th of Oct.? Sue??
Sorry I can't make it to that one. I will be away for the weekend. :( But its okay, I don't think anyone will notice anyway. :lol:

I encourage the rest of you to attend though. It is a great event supporting an import cause and the drive through the Pennsylvania hills should be beautiful then. :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
But its okay, I don't think anyone will notice anyway.
I encourage the rest of you to attend though. It is a great event supporting an import cause and the drive through the Pennsylvania hills should be beautiful then. :thumbs:
I'll be there and I WILL MISS YOU :D

·
Registered
535 Posts

Don't worry Diane, you were missed! :grouphug:

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
And to think I actually thought I had a few friends who appreciated my presence
Yes, you do have friends and they will be there on October 5th:thumbs:, and those who don't attend, WILL BE MISSED, not all of us are bully's....some have a heart!!!:thumbs:

·
Registered
17,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #293 (Edited)
Someone must be talking about Steve (SPAG). A/K/A...The BLACK HEART of DELAWARE...no more SURPRISES Steve! I know another SURPRISE event is forthcoming...lets see who dares attend. :lol: If people have anticipatory anxiety, these events r not for the faint HEARTED.

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
I Love Rock -N-Roll...put another dime in the Jukebox Baby....

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
OMG WTF..... I have no idea what the heck is going on???? I haven't been on this forum for days and I am confused.:confused::willy: MM are you being the BIG BAD WOLF again. :nono: Be nice.....

Like always I did not read all of the post so I might be out of line... but if I can guess... hmmmm NO BULLYING... :nono: You know I luv ya but....

Remember we are all trying to have some fun with other owners of the kappa roadsters. Goodness I miss everyone so much. I can't wait to go on another road trip. I would hope MM missed me. I wanted to go but NO sky. You didn't miss Me? :confused::rolleyes::cryin: I miss you MM. SO SAD..... T and Betty Boop.

·
Registered
6,169 Posts

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
I miss you T the last time i saw you was 5/8/08 Mecca 2.... :cryin:
I MISS YOU AND EVERYONE SO MUCH. Seeing my Kappa family is therapy for me. We all love our roadsters and that is what matters. It's ok if we are different. Even our SKYs/Solstices are different. What a boring world it would be if we were all the same. Luv ya too. Hugs T.

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
the teddy bear named marlboromike said:
Someone must be talking about Steve (SPAG). A/K/A...The BLACK HEART of DELAWARE...no more SURPRISES Steve! I know another SURPRISE event is forthcoming...lets see who dares attend. If people have anticipatory anxiety, these events r not for the faint HEARTED.
Everyone - it's all about perspective!

We need to remember that MMike is a quick guy and tends to speak in double entendres...

Me - the Black Heart of Delaware? SWEET!!!

Black Heart was a great Marvel Comic character who was born out of the essence of evil!!!

He was one of Spidey's most powerful foes - a complete contradiction to the avatars I've used over the last few years...

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
Everyone - it's all about perspective!

We need to remember that MMike is a quick guy and tends to speak in double entendres...

Me - the Black Heart of Delaware? SWEET!!!

Black Heart was a great Marvel Comic character who was born out of the essence of evil!!!

He was one of Spidey's most powerful foes - a complete contradiction to the avatars I've used over the last few years...

And people call me a geek...:lol:

Check this out, this was sent to me by Natalie on the west coast....

Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
And people call me a geek...:lol:

Check this out, this was sent to me by Natalie on the west coast....

Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com
What's that have to do with Black Heart? :confused:

Oh! I get it - this link was a SURPRISE!!!! YAY!!! :glol::glol::glol:

MASSC is one of the most eclectic groups of people around! What a great collection of people to hang with!

281 - 300 of 350 Posts