Saturn Sky Forum banner

301 - 320 of 350 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,468 Posts
OMG WTF..... I have no idea what the heck is going on???? I haven't been on this forum for days and I am confused.:confused::willy: MM are you being the BIG BAD WOLF again. :nono: Be nice.....

Like always I did not read all of the post so I might be out of line... but if I can guess... hmmmm NO BULLYING... :nono: You know I luv ya but....

Remember we are all trying to have some fun with other owners of the kappa roadsters. Goodness I miss everyone so much. I can't wait to go on another road trip. I would hope MM missed me. I wanted to go but NO sky. You didn't miss Me? :confused::rolleyes::cryin: I miss you MM. SO SAD..... T and Betty Boop.

YouTube - The Animals-Little Red Riding Hood

·
Premium Member
1,565 Posts
MASSC is one of the most eclectic groups of people around! What a great collection of people to hang with!
I just love you guys!!! I miss you even if I'm not missed! MM is just playing hard to get. :lol:

·
Registered
1,542 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,565 Posts
So play with another Mike who is easy .. :lol:

P.S. We all miss you too :D
And where have you been? I heard you made a surprise appearance too! We must get together soon!

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
What's that have to do with Black Heart? :confused:

Oh! I get it - this link was a SURPRISE!!!! YAY!!! :glol::glol::glol:

MASSC is one of the most eclectic groups of people around! What a great collection of people to hang with!
Maybe i should have not posted the pictures of Blackheart in the reply, i was just going with the whole "geek" thing, Star Wars, Spiderman, Etc...i guess i need to explain myself :sorry:

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
DannyChoo - who would've thunk. Thanks, Steve! That was really cool.
Oh your welcome, like i mentioned, Natalie from Seattle sent that to me and it actully made me smile from the lousey weekend I had...let me see if can find the Star Wars gym video...:thumbs:

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
Jedi Gym

I found it....don't eat or drink anything while watching this video....

YouTube - JEDI GYM

·
Registered
17,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #309
MASSC is one of the most eclectic groups of people around! What a great collection of people to hang with![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
At this point, this thread is useless...since I created it...I wish to KILL it!

Where r the moderators? KILL! KILL! KILL!

SURPRISE!!

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
if this thread is closed or killed off..head on over to the Rivoli's, talk all you want....i have no problem with it...Free Speach is our First Amendment Right! :patriot::thumbs:

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
We will miss this thread... what a great time...

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
Brian...Please execute the destruct button...thank you.
Who's Brian?

I'm afraid the feds have acquired a 79.9% stake in the close button, pending an eventual reorganization of all mod buttons. As a public domain thread, no further action can be taken until the general public is done roasting one uh <checking court papers> one Mike of Marlboro...

"The board (thread) will remain. For customers, it will be business as usual, officials said."

:cheers:

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
Mark...i am upset...I put the wrong name down...another SENILE MOMENT. I have petitioned the Court and they have GRANTED my motion to suppress.
No biggie Michael. :lol: I just hate closing any thread, really. Esp if folks are still participating. It'll die off on it's own as folks ignore not. Or not... :D

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
4,853 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
No biggie Michael. :lol: I just hate closing any thread, really. Esp if folks are still participating. It'll die off on it's own as folks ignore not. Or not... :D
Brian is COOL!!

Everyone can still TALKY!

301 - 320 of 350 Posts