Saturn Sky Forum banner

321 - 340 of 350 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
I have no FRIENDS in low places..:rant::rant: The torture continues.
You have many of us friends in LOW PLACES - you just need to start setting your standards higher!

·
Premium Member
1,565 Posts
Even if Mark/Brian did close this thread, you know we'd just find a new one to start chatting in! ME TALKY!!!

Don't feel bad Cerberus - MM calls me Karen/Sue! :lol:

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Well, I don't really have anything to add to the discussion. I just feel the need to keep the thread going and annoy MM. :jester:

Good Morning ALL!!!!! Hope to see you on the Gold Coast Run or Rivoli's (or maybe even both! :eek:)

·
Registered
17,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #325
Women have a way to keep the torture enduring :banghead: It appears Mark (Cerberus) has allied himself with the forces of the Dark Side..SKY SPY, where are you?

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
I have no FRIENDS in low places..:rant::rant: The torture continues.
:lol::lol: This thread is so funny. MM you crack me up. :lol: Ah... goodness you know we luv you. I and you know you have at least one friend. Me :D

BTW....

I not afraid of the big bad wolf. :nono: My picnic basket is full of stuff to scare him off. :lol: Hugs T. :D

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Women have a way to keep the torture enduring :banghead: It appears Mark (Cerberus) has allied himself with the forces of the Dark Side..SKY SPY, where are you?
No whining, it against the rules! Didn't ya read the small print? T.

·
Registered
2,082 Posts

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,468 Posts
Here ya go Mike, Couple of Bad Boys song fer ya,

Your a Bad Bad Boy!!... The first one is from the ladies in this forum, the other is from the HD here.. :lol: Me, I don't care one way or the other, we'll just open another thread and keep hammering ya.. :lol::cheers:
Heres a couple of songs that are "feedback" on your conduct on this thread.. This one states in one of the versus that "your nothing but trouble".. Enjoy amigo!!

YouTube - Miami Sound Machine - Bad Boy

Whatcha goona do when they (we) come for ya...LOL

YouTube - bad boys song!!

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
T-, I'm going to search high and low looking for the Betty Boop scratch off's for ya.....I owe you big time!:thumbs:

·
Registered
17,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #331 (Edited)
Is this thread going to be the NEVER ENDING STORY?>>>I am blaming CERBERUS (Mark) for this...look what u have done! Sometimes if it won't die, u have to give it some help...HELP!:banghead: Please hit the DESTRUCT BUTTON. This thread has outlived it's usefulness. The thread is SUFFERING. Consider this EUPHENASIA.

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
MM...if you REALLY want it to go away...just say the word...but it won't be pretty:lol::lol:

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
Aw geez!!! MM, that's using non conventional weapons. :lol:

Ok, poll time. Should the thread be closed. Yes or no only. MM can manage responses. :D

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
no...no...no....

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,468 Posts
WTF, YES, thata way MM can't blame me for any further songs I might post.. :thumbs: Thats what U get for starting a thread... :lol:
Finally he started it, it IS customary (I thought) that when requested by the starter, and s/he request it locked down, usually is done as a courtesy BUT Admins Have the juice to ignore these requests.. I in general would NOT close any thread for ANY reason, but thats me.. :D:cheers::willy: So U best be glad I'm not an admin or an op, cause what I usually do is BAN/kick..

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
Ok, poll time. Should the thread be closed. Yes or no only. MM can manage responses. :D
LOL!

You crack me up Brian/Mark!!

oops... I mean YES! or was that a NO... hmmm...

321 - 340 of 350 Posts