Saturn Sky Forum banner

341 - 350 of 350 Posts

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
It appears Mark (Cerberus) has allied himself with the forces of the Dark Side..SKY SPY, where are you?
So, what are we going to call hime Mark Vader??? :lol: And what is all this Dark Side Talk??

I just love this pic!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
The boobs look similar but...no. :lol:

These lovely, wacky ladies are the resident mermaids of Mermaid Avenue, Coney Island, NY. Woody Guthrie once lived there, and his daughter found a whole bunch of his unpublished lyrics so she asked Billy Bragg and Wilco to put them to music. "Mermaid Avenue" was the fantastical result.

Mermaid Avenue by Billy Bragg and Wilco

I have an extensive mermaid collection, including Ms. Betty Boop as a mermaid. :yesnod: I found her on a tee shirt rack in Atlantic City.

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
The boobs look similar but...no. :lol:

I have an extensive mermaid collection, including Ms. Betty Boop as a mermaid. :yesnod: I found her on a tee shirt rack in Atlantic City.
Must have been on the Discount rack, 5 for $10.....:lol:

·
Registered
17,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #347
that is the famous wooden roller coaster...historical landmark of Brooklyn and Lunar Park houses in the background...if u go back into the history of Coney Island, Lunar Park was one of the early attractions that burnt down....henceforth, Lunar Park Houses. As noted, I am a Brooklyn Boy.

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
341 - 350 of 350 Posts